The Urpneys supply a near unlimited amount of laugh out loud moments in the show, to name but few however:
* In "Spildit", after getting stranded on a wasteland island, Sgt Blob attempts to emulate Urpgor and create a number of vehicles to get the squad to the Land Of Dreams. All of them fail miserably.
** In the same episode, Zordrak enters a time vortex, only to get swept into the "far side", resulting in some [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoy1xKsiL-Q unusual side effects.]]
-->'''Zordrak:''' ''*tsks*'' This is very naughty, Urpgor. Taking someone else's property is called "stealing". You must return it at once with my apologies and....some flowers.
-->''*All four Urpneys JawDrop*''
* Frizz's nervous breakdown after the team get trapped in the Dream tower in "Albert's Ailment".
-->'''Nug:''' Quick, the window!!!
-->'''Frizz:''' *wailing* I can't reach it! I can't REACH IT!!!
* Sgt Blob treats Frizz and Nug to a drink in "The Knitted Balloon", the two cheerfully lie back and sip it before asking what it is. A [[SlasherSmile grinning]] Blob holds up [[IAteWhat a container with an]] [[OhCrap Urpgor logo on it]].
** "A fastidious little drink, with just a suggestion of arrogance, don't ya think, Frizz?"
* Pretty much any time the Urpneys [[PityTheKidnapper try to kidnap Amberley]].
* "The Invisible Blob", to make up for the obvious lack of animation as the invisible Urpneys sneak around, Frizz and Nug give endless frustrated commentary to the whole situation.
-->'''Blob:''' [[CatchPhrase More potion, men...]]
* A rare example delivered by the Noops and Albert in "The Dream Beam Invasion", when they deliver an epic OhCrap reaction to a giant, angry looking Frizz and Nug and run off screaming like banshees. Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome for Frizz and Nug, since it was the nearest to them ever [[ATasteOfDefeat spoiling a victory for the Noops]].
** Earlier on in their face off, the two try to outmaneuver the Noops by jumping onto a carousel. It ''[[LowSpeedChase actually works]]'' for a while.
* In "Urpgor's Great Adventure", the Urpneys attempt to show a hint of culture to Urpgor and practice a choir recital of "Old King Cole". They are all silenced by an irritated Zordrak, [[SevenMinuteLull except for one Urpney still singing passionately]], who is met with a nasty electric shock.
* Any of [[NightmareFuelStationAttendant Nug's rather grim assumptions]], this gem from "The Spidermobile" in particular:
-->'''Frizz:''' We can't get out! We'll drown!!!
-->'''Nug:''' Oh, I shouldn't think we'd drown. I think most likely the air would run out and we'd suffocate. I shouldn't think we'd drown.
* Another rare case for the Noops in "The Jolly Bird", Rufus and Amberley attempt to cheer up a downbeat Spildit by playing around and pulling goofy stunts, one of which ends up with them bumping into each other. They laugh at this, however Amberley stops when she realizes Spildit is still despondent. Rufus on the other hand is [[DelayedReaction still rolling on the floor in hysterics.]]
* Rufus tends to have more [[CloudCuckooLander offbeat moments]] in later episodes, such as this gem in "Trouble With The Miners":
-->'''Amberley:''' Where are we? I don't recognise anything.
-->'''Rufus:''' Neither do I....and I'm hungry.
* Also from "Trouble With The Miners" the Urpneys are assigned to clean up Viltheed's boiler. Insisting to Blob that they must have done a horrid job, Urpgor inspects the boiler and gives them a thorough chewing out....over a teeny piece of leftover coal.
-->'''Urpgor:''' AH HA! what's this? *rssp* Look, look! You left a bit! Can't you do anything properly? EVER?
-->'''Nug:''' [[SarcasmMode Well I'm sure we're very sorry, Urpgor. Positively devastated really.]]
* "All those Urpneys not going on a deadly dangerous, top secret mission with a top secret weapon tomorrow, one step of forward ''march''...[[GotVolunteered NOT YOU NUG!...OR YOU FRIZZ!"]]
* [[NightmareRetardant Zordrak dons a Hawaiian shirt, suspenders and sunglasses]] following Viltheed's heat wave in "Albert Is Fishnapped".