* Toph's reaction when she finds Zuko after being abducted by aliens? Gleefully claiming it's the best field trip ever.
* O'Neill is so resigned to SG-1's WeirdnessMagnet status, he seriously considers "abduction by Santa Claus" as a possibility when Sam and Janet go missing.
* Toph discovering this weird, alien world has (drumroll) chocolate! Then swiping Teal'c's cup, burning herself, having [[PlayingWithFire Zuko]] cool it for her - during which he casually steals a sip himself. Both hilarious and adorable.
* Chapter 9 has SGC calling the Avatar world "Dur'Asada" without knowing what it means.
--> "The world's name, as given by the Gatebuilders, is Asunyti. It means something like ''place of spirits'', although for specifics you must speak to the Wise One."
-->"And Dur'Asada?" Sam asked. \\
Sanura's grin was all teeth. "It is a warning. Loosely translated to your Tau'ri terms? It means Danger, Do Not Enter."
* Chapter 10 has an even funnier example.
-->"Did Sanura explain about dur'Asada?" Urdu asked.
-->"Do Not Enter, Here Be Dragons?" Jack paraphrased flippantly.
** Little does Jack know, there are ACTUAL dragons on Asunyti.
* Chapter 11 has several.
** Jack and Sokka getting along via snark.
** Sokka claiming that they though Zuko and Toph had been kidnapped by "flying mutant ninja were-lemurs" and Zuko's response.
*** Suki acknowledges kidnapping by lemurs as a ''probable'' explanation because hey, they are Team Avatar. '''Weird''' things happen to them. This comment prompts Jack to dub them the junior version of SG-1.
*** For evidence of this, please recall that at one point Sokka was kidnapped by a Giant Ghost Panda that turns into a Cloverfield-esque Monster. "Flying Mutant Ninja Were-Lemurs" is ''entirely possible.''
* Chapter 11- Toph and Zuko's reunion with the Gaang, and them learning that Toph and Zuko know how to [[spoiler: earth-heal]] and [[spoiler: fire-heal]] respectively.
--> Toph's grin had officially reached Epic proportions. "Isn't it obvious?" she asked archly, and punched Zuko in the arm. "Zuko finally coughed up my Life-Changing Field Trip!"
--> A moment of silence.
--> "Oooooh," the four newcomers said in unison.
** The sad part is that they act like this explains everything. The sadder part is that they are entirely correct.