The entire movie is one long series of sight gags, silent snarking, and puns, but these moments stand out above the others:
* When Wallace is about to give the Mind Manipulation O-Matic its first try. Gromit is so GenreSavvy it hurts.
--> '''Wallace:''' I haven't tested it yet, but it should be perfectly safe. Just a bit of harmless brain alteration, that's all.
* Gromit and Victor's dog, Phillip, are fighting on one of the merry-go-round cars...only for it to stop after running out of money. Gromit is scrambling for change, when Phillip pulls a flowery purse from somewhere, pulls out some money and sticks up in the meter, grinning at Gromit before resuming the fight.
* Towards the end, when Victor gets his pants caught on a weathervane:
-->'''Reverend:''' Beware, the Moon!
* Gromit pulls off what just might be the most perfect FacePalm in movie history.
* The "big trap": a gigantic female Were-Rabbit puppet controlled by Gromit in the back of the Anti-Pesto van. Even funnier when Wallace doesn't see the upcoming tunnel and keeps driving.
--> '''Wallace:''' You're a total knockout! *WHACK*
** Later, Gromit uses the female Were-Rabbit puppet to lure [[spoiler:Were-Rabbit Wallace]] away from danger. Upon seeing the female Were-Rabbit, [[spoiler:Were-Rabbit Wallace]] brushes back his ears and then chases after the female Were-Rabbit, grabs its paw and carpets the arm with kisses, before [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar pinching the female Were-Rabbit's tail]]. Gromit's eyes widen, before he indignantly slaps [[spoiler:Were-Rabbit Wallace]].
* Victor's HumiliationConga, complete with Gromit dusting his paws of him before stomping back into the tent to tend to the Were-Rabbit.
* An annoyed Victor slamming the shutters because the DramaticThunder keeps punctuating the Reverend's exposition.
* Hutch's quotes that are taken from previous ''W&G'' shorts are hilarious in their new context.
--> ''Aww, the bounce is gone from his bungee!''