* Dromio of Syracuse spots his twin's fiancee and declares "She is spherical, like a globe. I could find out [[CountryMatters countries]] in her," leading him and Antipholus into a series of puns about locations of various countries on her body, in perhaps Shakespeare's longest sustained piece of unapologetic lowbrow humor.
!Flying Karamozov Version
* The opening bit with the clown janitor. He pulls open a pack of cigarettes and they drop on the stage--the more he tries to pick up, the more he drops. Then he opens the matches upside-down. When he finally gets one to strike, he forgets that he put the cigarette behind his ear until it burns his fingers. In frustration, he finally sweeps everything towards a trapdoor in the stage. One brief pause later, Creator/WilliamShakespeare pops up in high dudgeon, grabs his own wastebasket, and dumps it out onto the stage to get even.
* When Antipholus and Dromio of Syracuse unwittingly disrupt an acrobatics routine, the gang of performers circle them menacingly as the band plays a riff from ''Theatre/WestSideStory''.
* The final line of this exchange ("Where Belgia, the Netherlands?" "Oh sir, I did not look so low!") is followed by the Bard himself walking onstage to a storm of wild cheering and applause, taking several bows and accepting a boquet of roses.
* ''Nobody'' can pronounce Epidamnum - whenever it comes up they try a couple of times and wind up pointing in what is presumably the direction of the city in question.