* "That's my new favorite camel."
* When Stephen re-recruits Bloom. In Montenegro.
--> '''Stephen:''' ''(stands)'' Come here, I wanna show you something.
--> '''Bloom:''' I'm quits. (beat) Where we going?
--> '''Stephen:''' New Jersey.
--> '''Bloom:''' ...lemme grab my coat.
* I never understood Bloom's line "'78 Caddy? Controversial choice," but it always made me laugh anyway. As it turns out, writer/director Rian Johnson said in an interview that it was something a college roommate of his used to say just to annoy people. And now the line is hilarious.
* Bloom's line about "insinuating yourself into their personal lives" as Penelope walks past him with her gown open... funny and fancervice in one shot!
* The hobby montage.
--> '''Penelope:''' ...I will throw my right chainsaw into the air and I will catch...
* The "tiny, tiny explosion" blowing off an entire turret of the building. It's even one of the only times Bang Bang talks: "FUCK ME!"
* Bang Bang's particular brand of eccentrics. For instance, peeling an apple at breakfast, then tossing the apple overboard over her shoulder and proceeding to munch on the peel.
* Bloom's recounting of an adventure in Jakarta.
-->'''Stephen:''' ''(charging a couple of thugs)'' Have at thee, you ham-headed bastards!!
-->'''Stephen:''' ''(is pushed to the deck and dragged offscreen)'' Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!
* From the DVD commentary with director Rian Johnson and producer Ram Bergman:
-->'''Johnson:''' So this is near the end of the shoot, when we were completely out of money, and at the mention of money, my head turns to Ram.
-->'''Bergman:''' We were not out of money, I just told you we were out of money.
-->'''Johnson:''' Son of a-- ''(funny noise of incredulity)'' seriously?