* Anytime Dad opens his mouth, expect to hear the funniest thing you'll ever hear in your life.
** "I am sick of being pushed around like a stolen shopping cart full of rotten pumpkin meat!"
** "You found your real parents?"
** "Mother, people only invite you to dinner for three reasons: [[ArsonMurderAndJaywalking to sell you vitamins]], to drug you and take unpleasant snapshots, or to convert you to their hideous farming religion!"
** "You say sewers, I say waterslide."
** "Brak! Stop driving your little baby car around Saint Babiesburg and take your asteroid smashing like a man!"
** "Moustache. No moustache."
** "You drive around, you run a light...maybe you honk at the ladies and they say (''high girly voice'') 'Hey, chief! Where'd you get the new ride, ah?' And you say: (''ridiculous CheechAndChong voice'') 'It's Paco's, maahn. I'm just keepin' it for him while he's in the joint. See ya later, maahn.' Then you drive away, so proud to be a nose-possessing man."
** (upon seeing [[AttackOfTheFiftyFootWhatever giant killer ants]]) "Holy crap, they DO wear hats!"
** (comparing himself to a robot) "I may not have seventeen-inch claws, but when I grip you, you know that you've been gripped!"
* The entirety of the final episode.
* This dialogue in "Sexy New Brak Show Go"
-->'''Brak:''' 'Dad can I open the box even though it's not a recognized mealtime? Can I? Can I? Huh? Can I?
-->'''Dad:''' Ask your mother.
-->'''Brak:''' Mom, can I open the box?
-->'''Mom:''' Ask your father.
-->'''Brak:''' Dad can I open the box?
-->'''Dad:''' Ask your father.
-->'''Brak:''' Dad, how about that box?
-->'''Dad:''' Say it like a princess.
-->'''Brak:''' (girly voice) Father, may I open the box?
-->'''Dad:''' No no no, Princess the Cat
-->'''Brak:''' I don't do her.
-->'''Dad:''' Then you don't open the box! ... but I love you very much!
* Brak's little bit in "War Next Door" while dressed in a beet costume
--> I'm hot for ya, baby,
--> I'm a pickled beat!
--> I'm red but not embarrassed,
--> And I am good with meat.
--> Of course I make an excellent borscht!
--> And I'm hot for ya, babaaaaaaaaaaaah!
* Brak spends an episode competing in staring contests. His dad tricks him into blinking several times throughout their match.
--->"Before a contest, it is customary to blink at eachother. You go first."
--->"It looks like she wrote her phone number on the back of your eyelids!"
* Zorak takes Dad on, and immediately gets attacked by a wasps, which Dad claims love to feed on mantis eye-juice.
** Despite being repeatedly stung in the eyes by wasps, with both eyes swelling grotesquely, Zorak manages to never blink.
* At the end of the episode, a gigantic floating eyeball appears with a voice like Fat Albert, only known as "The Eye." He challenges Dad to a staring contest right before the credits.
--->"Float like a floating eye, sting like a floating eye! Oh yea!"
* The episode "Goldfish" during Brak's mini freakout when he finds out he can't go to the Carnival of Feet right away, complete with loud yelling and exorcist head twisting.
--->"Today is the day of the Carnival of Feet!
--->There'll be feet there and feet, and don't forget the feet.
--->I'll be there if I'm not somewhere else!
--->At the one and only Carnival of Feeeeet!"
** Same episode, Don Tickles, Notary Public.
** Same episode:
--->'''Brak:''' Don't talk to me mom, ''I'm a murderer!''
--->'''Mom:''' Oh, dear.
--->'''Brak:''' I'm going to bed, but I don't see how I'll ever get to sleep!
--->'''Brak:''' ''*in bed*'' Man, I love sleeping! *snore* Oh, I wish I could wake up so I could go back to sleep again! *snore*
** And again:
--->'''Brak:''' Mr. Tickles, how do you think Thundercleese is going to take this?
--->'''Mr. Tickles:''' Oh, my god! He'll tear your arms off!
--->'''Brak:''' But I love my arms! ''That's where my hands live!''
* Thundercleese apparently has a lightswitch [[LargeHam OF TOTAL DEVASTATION!]]
* Dad: Then you don't open the box! ... but I love you very much!
* Brak hunts down Mr. Tickles' twin brother in One Fish Lake. He finds a gold fish with a large, prospector-like beard.
--->"Some say he still lives here and grew a beard... BUT THAT'S A DAMN LIE!"
* [[NoIndoorVoice RHONDA, OF THE SEVENTH LEVEL OF YAR!]]
* Brak losing his freaking mind in "Braklet, Prince of Spaceland".
* To get Brak the okay to join him in seeing ''Ass Disaster 4'', which Zorak hints is a pornographic film, Zorak lies that the film is about donkeys. Cue Zorak's WTF reaction when he finds out the film actually ''is'' about donkeys.
* Any and all songs; particularly those sung by Zorak.
* In "Hippo", after Brak's dad gives some advice, Brak's mom replies, "Brak's not here. He ran out screaming hours ago."
** Just before that, Brak walks by twice crying. When Brak's mom notes there might be something wrong with him, his dad mutters, [[DysfunctionalFamily "There's something wrong with all of us, Darling."]]
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI-NePCsTeA This exchange.]]
--->'''Zorak:''' Alright, whaddya wanna do?
--->'''Brak:''' Do you wanna make love, darling?
--->'''Zorak: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!!?'''
--->'''Brak:''' I wasn't talking to ''you''. I was practicing for my wedding night.
* In "We Ski In Peace", Dad defending his decision to spend Brak's college fund on a boat by noting that [[CloudCuckooLander 'Brak isn't college material']]. Cut to Brak standing on a roadside somewhere dopily and atonally singing a song to himself that consists entirely of the word 'do' said different ways.
** In the same episode, Dad gets a job at an ice cream store, and him and Clarence (the only other employee, and manager) give Thundercleese a tag team of terrible customer service, including attacking the store's ice cream with a shotgun (comically shouting with every shot) on the grounds that 'it was about to rob us', offering to put Clarence's vomit in a cone, and giving him a customer satisfaction survey with no options except for the customer to say that they are terrible - Clarence then eats the survey.
*** They eventually satisfy Thundercleese by giving him a 'free coupon' that turns out to be a receipt for dry cleaning.
** [[RuleOfThree ALSO]] in this episode, is a quick one where Zorak enters the ice cream shop, spots Clarence, shouts 'You!' and chases him offscreen for a beating, none of which is acknowledged by any other character.