There are two completely unrelated stories, from different eras, by this name.
[[folder: The Aristophanes play ]]
* The hilariously OTT bogus soothsayer (whose oracle is all about what to give the first soothsayer who comes to Cloudcuckooland), and how Peisthetaerus sorts him out.
* When talking about making offerings to the birds:
-->'''Peisthetaerus''': Is a goat being slain for King Zeus, there is a King-Bird, the wren, to whom the sacrifice of a male gnat is due before Zeus himself even.\\
'''Euelpides''': This notion of an immolated gnat delights me!
[[folder: The Hitchcock film ]]
* Melanie Daniels and Mitch Brenner's sniping back and forth in the pet store.
* "It's the end o' the world!"
* The trailer has Hitchcock give a lecture about how man has benefited from the hunting and capturing of birds, before a flock storms to attack.