* Armand's speech about Guatamalan life in the country.
-->'''Armand''': A woman is said to be worth her weight in hens, and a man's wealth is measured by [[StealthPun the size of his cock.]]
* Armand directing a dance sequence that involves an actor, who is directed to sit still for most of the act, and conveying some flamboyant moves ("Madonna! Madonna! Madonna!") and ending that direction with "keep it all in."
** "...but you keep it all inside."
* Drag!Senator Keeley's plaintive "No one will dance with me. I think it's this dress, I told them white would make me look fat."
* Armand tries to get Albert to walk like a more traditional man, and demonstrates JohnWayne's walk for him to copy. Albert's version of it is a bizarre, hip-twirling sashay.
-->'''Albert''': No good?
-->'''Armand''': Actually, it's perfect. I just never realized that John Wayne walked like that.
* Albert is finally prevailed upon to wear a conservative dark suit. He walks out stiffly, without any of his usual mannerisms, and sits down. Armand and Val look down and realize that he's wearing bright pink socks.
-->'''Albert''': ''[hopefully]'' Oh. Well, one does want a hint of color...
* [[ScreamsLikeALittleGirl The effeminate]] [[TheScream scream]] Albert makes upon seeing that [[spoiler:the house has been redecorated]].
-->'''Albert''': We've been robbed!
** And when he gets in the car and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_y_TCFuGr4 honks the horn by accident]].
** And when he [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO0kWTR_7tQ&t=1m56s pierces the toast]].
* Albert, as Mrs. Coleman, unwittingly listing off the "maids" he and Armand had over the years (all of which whom were men) to Senator Keeley.
--> '''Albert:''' If you knew how many ''maids'' we've run in the last six years, I could name a dozen; Rodney, Bruno, Chuck-.
* At the wedding, two of the conservative women in attendance are confused.
-->'''First woman''': Which one is the mother?\\
'''Second woman''' (watching both Albert and Katherine crying like mad): ...I just don't know.
** Also at the wedding: "Bob Dole is ''gorgeous!''"
* Albert getting sentimental over Val's wedding announcement.
--> '''Albert''': Oh, Armand, (beat) our baby is going to leave us and we won't have any others.
--> '''Armand''': [[SarcasmMode Not without]] [[MrSeahorse a miracle]].