* From the first episode: After Roger forces Dorothy to act as a decoy for the gangsters while he activates a missile from his car, the next scene shows a beat-up Dorothy getting in Roger's car and calling him a louse. Roger's response: "Well, that's a first. I'm used to human women saying that to me."
* Beck completes his VillainDecay in the BreatherEpisode "The Greatest Villain," all leading up to [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIbYfPbGc0Y&feature=related this spooftastic scene]]. Made ''even funnier'' when you see that they're fighting in a place that's based off of Japan.
** Heck, the whole episode's a concentrated mass of all the comedy they can cram into an otherwise serious show. From the gratuitious Japanese, Dorothy being a negotiator and mimicking Roger's drive-by scenes with a ''bicycle'', Roger's bust, Beck's CrazyAwesome plan involving forks, lightning, and Roger's bust, Dastun playing OnlySaneMan, Dorothy providing ''ShipTease'' between her and Roger (she was joking), the combining robot above being destroyed in mid-pose by Big O's [[GatlingGood O Thunder]] in ''2 seconds''...the list goes on.
** Dorothy's [[ShipTease fake declaration of love]] is even funnier when you notice Roger seems to think she's ''serious'' ([[WomanScorned and is afraid she'll abandon the negotiation...]])
** This episode also doesn't waste time destroying the normal film-noir trappings of the series and replacing them with slapstick and ironic moments.
* Norman breaks glass to get an axe to break down a door where Dorothy is, after struggling getting it up for a moment and ready to strike, Dorothy just ''pushes'' the door down and asks Norman if he is ready to go. Norman mumbles out a yes.
* "[[SeriousBusiness I want my]] [[DrivesLikeCrazy peaceful mornings]]!"
* Even Norman gets a line when he sees Roger is buying a bouquet.
-->"Is that for me? Oh Roger it is really unnecessary."
** And then Dorothy adds to it
-->"Those flowers... did you get them for Norman?"