* When Alfred sees [[spoiler:Dracula's withered head]].
--> '''Alfred''': I shall sweep that into the dust bin straight away.
* The Joker to Batman, after being bitten by Dracula and turned himself.
--> '''Joker''': You're my ''second'' bat-man tonight, and you're both pains in the neck!
* Earlier in the blood bank scene, after Joker has chugged down quite a few vials of blood... he then briefly describes the taste of it as if he were at a ''wine tasting''. Itís as disturbing as it is funny.
* The Joker again, now a vampire and starved of blood.
--> '''Joker''': I thought you cared!
--> '''Batman''': Believe me, Joker, I'm trying to help you.
--> '''Joker''': Then ''FEED ME!''
** The part that really sells it is when he spies a cockroach and gobbles it up.
--> '''Joker''': Got ketchup?
** Just like [[TheRenfield Renfield]].
* Penguin gets quite a few. Such as his reaction to seeing hundreds of crosses in the cemetery. Meaning the treasure heís looking for could be ''anywhere''.
* This exchange between Dracula and the Penguin:
--> '''Penguin''': GAAH! Dead guys don't do that!
--> '''Dracula''': Not ''dead.'' Undead.
--> '''Penguin''': I think I need to unwet my pants.
* When the Joker first comes upon Dracula's casket:
--> '''Joker''': Oooh, that is one fat-looking vault.
--> (''Opens up the coffin and sees Dracula's body'')
--> '''Joker''': ...That's one good-looking corpse.
--> (''Dracula's eyes suddenly snap open'')
--> '''Joker''': (''ScreamsLikeALittleGirl'')
** Penguin's reaction to Joker being eaten is rather darkly humorous too.
--> '''Penguin''': Breakfast in bed, fresh squeezed.
** And before all that, his [[AsideGlance response]] to the Joker declaring himself [[BackFromTheDead "Back from the grave!"]]
--> '''Penguin''': [[LampshadeHanging You got a lotta that goin' around.]]
* Vicki [[GroinAttack kneeing Penguin in the jewels]]. His cross-eyed expression of pain and small groan seal it.