* Pretty much anytime the watchdog duo of Napoleon and Lafayette are on-screen. L'il ol' cricket bug, indeed...
-->'''Lafayette''': "Well, where's my BEDDY-BYE BASKET?!"
** For that matter, the ''entire'' chase scene with Edgar and the dogs.
*** Even better, the scene when Edgar returns to the countryside to recover incriminating evidence from them. HilarityEnsues.
* When Edgar sneaks out of the house with the cats in the first place. He gets "held up" by a tree branch, notices that he's approaching a police station and promptly hauls ass in the opposite direction, only to then accidentally ride down the steps into a [[UsefulNotes/LeMetropolitain subway station]].
* "[[OohMeAccentsSlipping Schwinger? Vat is a schwinger?]]"
* Uncle Waldo, '''you are making a scene'''. A HILARIOUS ONE!
-->"Now, girls, don't go shooshing your old Uncle Waldo! Why, you'll wake up the whole neighborhood! '''WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'''!!!"
** "Abigail! AAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIA!"
* [[CoolOldGuy Georges]] [[CloudCuckoolander Hautecourt]].
* '''Roquefort''': "QUIET!"
** And everyone freezes in mid-fight in response.
* Many of [[LaughablyEvil Edgar's]] moments can be this, which are briliantly animated by Milt Kahl.
* When O'Malley asks Roquefort to find his gang of alley cats to help him out
-->'''Roquefort''': ''Alley cats''?! But I'm a ''mouse!''
-->'''Roquefort''': [[SarcasmMode No trouble he says]]. Well that's easy for... for whats-his-name to say. He's gone nine lives, I've only got one!
** The alley cats taunting Roquefort and then they are about to eat him:
-->'''Roquefort:''': [[OhCrap WHY DID I EVER LISTEN TO THAT O'MALLEY CAT!?!]]
--> '''Scat Cat''': O'Malley?! *Drops him*
* [[FantasticRacism "Shang Hai Hong Kong Egg Fu Yong. Fortune cookie always wrong"]].
* The end, with ''everyone'' of the cast singing "Everybody wants to be a cat", ''including'' Napoleon and Lafayette!
--> '''Lafayette''': Hey Napoleon, that looks like the end!
--> '''Napoleon''': Wait a minute, I'm the leader! I'll decide when it's the end... [[spoiler: Oomph! It's the end.]]
* When Scat Cat and his gang run off to save O'Malley, Duchess, and the Kittens, Roquefort finds himself chasing after them. They pass a street corner café, and one patron, seeing a pack of anxious cats followed by a mouse, [[NoMoreForMe dumps his wine on the street.]]