* This classic bit from Shredder: "I wasn't explaining it to you, *turns to camera, points at audience* [[BreakingTheFourthWall I was explaining it to them!]]"
* "Cowabunga Shredhead" has numerous CMOF after continuous viewing.
** When Shredder arrives at his temporary hideout in the transport modules while Bebop and Rocksteady were cleaning like Shredder says.
-->'''Shredder:''' This place is a pig sty! I thought I told you to clean it up!\\
'''Bebop:''' But we did. But then you came busting in and we--\\
'''Shredder:''' [[NeverMyFault No excuses!]]
** When a hologram of Michelangelo appears:
-->'''Bebop:''' Its that surfer turtle!\\
'''Rocksteady:''' Let's turn him into turtle mush!\\
''[They run to grab it, then hit their heads on the wall]''\\
'''Shredder:''' Cretins! Didn't I just say its a hologram?
** Any scene with Shredder thinking he's Michelangelo.
-->'''Shredder:''' I brought back some takeout. So, like, let's get down and pig out.\\
'''Leonardo:''' Its Shredder!\\
'''Shredder:''' Where?! Where?!
** Bebop and Rocksteady singing "We caught us a toitle!"
** The look on [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Q2w8e_eXg Shredder's face when he turns back to normal]].
** Bebop and Rocksteady think Shredder is a "toitle in disguise".
-->'''Shredder:''' ''(seeing his synthesizer destroyed)'' What happened to my beautiful synthesizer?!\\
''[Bebop and Rocksteady jump on him]''\\
'''Bebop:''' Great disguise.\\
'''Rocksteady:''' Yeah, but not good enough to fool us!\\
'''Shredder:''' Ahh, you idiots! What are you doing?!
* Shredder whining at the end of "Shredded and Splintered"
-->'''Shredder''': But I don't want to conquer this place! I want to conquer ''Earth''!!
** Vernon upon seeing the giant Krang in his robot body in the same episode:
-->'''Vernon''': Ugh, his brain is in his ''stomach''...
* When the street sweeper come towards them in "The Incredible Shrinking Turtles".
-->'''Leonardo:''' Head for the high ground!\\
'''Donatello:''' ''(trying to reach up)'' Uh, I got news for ya: the high ground is too high.\\
''(the Turtles are being washed away)''\\
'''Leonardo:''' [[CaptainObvious Remember, we're turtles! We're at home under the water!]]\\
'''Raphael:''' Just keep telling me that!
* The scene in "Curse of the Evil Eye" where Blodgett tries to turn his gold watch into piles of gold with Shredder's helmet containing the Eye of Zarnov.
-->'''Blodgett:''' Oh, it didn't work. I wonder why not?\\
'''Baxter Stockman:''' [[MemeticMutation Because you're an idiot, that's why!]]
* This little gem from "Turtles at the Earth's Core" when Shredder berates Bebop and Rocksteady for sending a Diplodocus to the surface instead of a carnivorous dinosaur:
--> '''Rocksteady:''' Gee boss, it ain't easy gettin' dinosaurs to obey.\\
'''Bebop:''' Yeah... (snorts) [[HypocriticalHumour They're all muscle and no brains.]]\\
'''Shredder:''' ([[BreakingTheFourthWall to the camera]]) I won't say it, it's too easy.
* In the episode "Leonardo, the Renaissance Turtle", April O'Neil and Leo are arrested by LEX-1 (a robotic police officer) for accidentally [[JaywalkingWillRuinYourLife jaywalking]], This exchange takes place:
--->'''LEX-1:''' When will you humans realize that ''crime does not pay''?
--->'''Leonardo:''' [[DisproportionateRetribution Warning shots]] for '''''jaywalking'''''?! You must have a loose fuse!
--->'''April O'Neil:''' For sure! This city has '''''ENOUGH''''' potholes in it already!
--->'''LEX-1:''' The prisoners will be put on [[DisproportionateRetribution bread and water]] for making wisecracks! Do you have any last words ?
--->'''April O'Neil:''' [[SevenDirtyWords I can think of a few]], '''(AsideGlance)''' but, [[BreakingTheFourthWall they're]] [[MediaWatchdog not]] [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar appropriate]] [[SnarkBait for]] [[FamilyFriendly television]]!
* Some of Bebop and Rocksteady's bickering in "Super Rocksteady and Mighty Bebop" can be pretty amusing.
--->'''Rocksteady:''' Easy, Bebop! You're gonna make me drop this thing!
--->'''Bebop:''' I can't help it, Rocksteady. Lightning gives me the willies?
--->'''Bebop:''' Give me the disk, Rocksteady.
--->'''Rocksteady:''' Uh-oh! It ain't here! I must've dropped it?
--->'''Bebop:''' You twit! Now we're gonna get it good.
** Of course, the whole episode in general is riddled with funny moments, from the mesmerizer making everyone act like a child to Donatello reprogramming Super Rocksteady and Mighty Bebop to dance and then self-destruct.
* This exchange from "Plan Six from Outer Space"
--->'''Rocksteady:''' I got four years of [[BuffySpeak science school]].
--->'''Secretary:''' And what did you study?
--->'''Rocksteady:''' I didn't study anything. They studied me!
* This gem from "Bebop and Rocksteady Conquer the Universe, where Shredder and Krang have been affected by the Anxiefier, a ray gun that makes people afraid of everything they see:
--->'''Krang:''' I could use the computer to analyze the atmosphere's atoms for a cure, but there's one problem.
--->'''Shredder:''' What is it?
--->'''Krang:''' I'm too scared to touch the computer!
* From "Planet of The Turtleoids":
---> '''Raphael:''' If he starts singing, I'd advise you to change the channel.
* Krang's android body wearing a ModestyTowel and a shower cap. Much funnier than it sounds.
* The main character of ''LeaveItToBeaver'' as a freakin' ''mobster'' in "The Great Cufflink Caper".
* In "Turtle Tracks", April can't tell the Turtles apart since they're all wearing trenchcoats and hats.
-->'''April:''' Nice going, Raphael! Only half the people saw you!\\
'''Leonardo:''' I'm Leonardo.\\
'''April:''' Oh, sorry.\\\
'''Raphael:''' April, why would people make themselves look weirder than they already?\\
'''April:''' I have no idea, Michelangelo.\\
'''Raphael:''' ''I'm'' Raphael.\\
'''April:''' Oh sorry.\\\
'''Donatello:''' Uh, April... ?\\
'''Donatello:''' Why would people wanna make themselves deaf?\\
'''April:''' I really haven't a clue, Leonardo.\\
'''Donatello:''' I'm Donatello.\\
* In the episode "Blast From The Past" the ghost tells Shredder that in order to prove he is the original Foot Clan sensei he must perform the dreaded "Cur-Li Maneuver" he makes it clear he doesn't know it, later Splinter after regaining his memory demonstrates it, it consists of dancing around his opponent going "woo woo, woo" like Curly from the Three Stooges, slapping his opponent and bonking them on the head going "nyuk, nyuk, nyuk".
** Also a CrowningMomentOfAwesome. Here it is for all to see! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwrTBlD8c68
** From the same episode, the ending, where the ghost tells the Turtles to save him the last slice of pizza.
* Pretty much anytime Shredder and Krang act LikeAnOldMarriedCouple.
--> '''Shredder:''' Why is it that whenever they do something wrong they're ''my'' stupid mutants?
* Shredder being turned back into a child at the end of "Leatherhead: Terror of the Swamp."
-->'''Shredder:''' Krang, I need to grow up!\\
'''Krang:''' That's what I've been trying to tell you for years!
* The Elvis aliens in "Burne's Blues".
* In one episode, the Technodrome's generator problems have gotten so bad that the villains have to rely on pedal power. At one point, power begins to fail while Bebop and Rocksteady are on the surface. Shredder looks at Krang and says thoughtfully, "Krang, you look like you could use some exercise." One GilliganCut later, Krang in his android body is pedaling!
-->'''Shredder:''' Faster, baby! Feel the burn!
-->'''Krang:''' Never...let them...see you...sweat!
* Some of the show's many, ''many'' animation errors are this.
* "Gee, where's that Abe Lincoln guy when you need him?"
* The episode "Shredder's Mom". The title alone is probably enough to make you giggle, but the episode must be seen to be believed. Highlights include Shredder's mom escaping from a retirement home for villains, Shredder's trademark whining when he bickers with her, and Krang seeming to have a crush on her later in the episode since she's much more competent than her son.
* Though the Red Sky seasons were pretty dark, they still had a few comical moments. One episode had the Turtles try to find where Dregg plans to go and mistakenly find their way at an animal testing lab. Raphael muses that Dregg knows Santa won't give him the puppy he wanted for Christmas.
* Pretty much any time Burne chews Vernon out.
-->'''Vernon:''' We need a trick question! What's a trick question?
-->'''Burne:''' Here's one. WHY DID I EVER HIRE YOU!?
** In 'Return of the Shredder', Vernon shows Burne his report on 'attack dogs' in the city.
-->'''Burne:''' ''What?!'' You waste my time and my crew on some stupid little poodle? Out, out, ''out!''
-->'''Vernon:''' Hmph! In France they're called "The pit bulls of par-ee!"
* That time when the turtles get their hands on one of Krang's [[DrillTank tunneling modules.]]
--> '''Raphael''': "Are you sure you can drive this thing?"\\
'''Donatello''': "How hard can it be? Bebop and Rocksteady do it all the time."
* And that time when the turtles get stuck in a tarpit:
--> '''Leonardo''': "Don't worry! Someone's bound to come along and pull us out!"\\
'''Raphael''': "Yeah! Like some archaeologist, ''fifty billion years from now!''"