* There's now a [[http://funny115.com/ whole website devoted to this]] where you can find extended narratives and related images. He has also created [[http://www.funny115.com/v2/version2.htm another website]] for some of the more recent seasons.
* One of the final challenges involved the contestants running around with camcorders, filming themselves answering trivia questions. Rudy doesn't pay attention during Jeff's "Borneo Legends" spiel, and, in any case, knows he's not going anywhere. Cue Rudy [[RunningGag repeatedly]] looking into his camera and answering "[[TheyJustDidntCare I dunno]]."
** Hell, almost ANYTHING Rudy said was good for a chuckle.
* Greg Buis, every time he appeared on screen (especially during his fake over the top TearJerker immediately following his ejection). His "pick a number" practical joke that he played during the Final Tribal Council of Borneo to this day still has people thinking that Richard won due only to luck (see StealthParody). Jeff Probst hated him because of his refusal to pay any reverence to the show or it's rules, and was rumored to have stalked the Survivor crew in the jungle just to push to get on their nerves. I still want a coconut phone because of this guy.
** His uncut exit speech was amazing, insane, and insanely amazing: "I'm glad you could all join me here. It has been quite an evening. A twist of fate that maybe some didn't expect and some... well... some did. It seems I've been voted off! There are a few things I would have like to have done had I remained on the island. Climb a tree, some vines perhaps, and go for a bit of a run. It's hard to say otherwise. It's an excellent game, well manufactured and well thought-out. A microcosm of humanity and humanitarianism possibly, possibly not, possibly just a game. Confess my deepest, darkest secrets, is that what we're here for? I'm not sure. In fact, I'm not exactly sure what I'm here for anymore. I know that we're here; it's just you, me, and those around us. I'm not sure when they'll start closing in. I hear noises in the jungle now. Things might be happening. Things might be taken over sooner than we think. Whether the rebel forces will be able to counteract with something like Operation Tapioca, I will not say. But if it does happen, I know nothing about it. I was never part of any such operation or involved with any people that were. I'm just saying it might happen soon. This is the deep dark heart of the Bornean jungle. Never underestimate what could happen."
* Also, apparently all of Pagong voted for Jeff Probst during their first trip to Tribal Council due to not taking the show seriously.
* Greg's loved one video, featuring his equally crazy sister cracking incest jokes. Rudy looks like he's going to kill someone while watching it.
* Richard, an overweight, hairy, gay man walking around naked on his birthday ("in his birthday suit" as Sean put it) while laughing at everyone being uncomfortable with it. What's not to laugh at?
* Richard's obnoxious, hammy rendition of ''99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall'' during the Episode 11 Immunity Challenge. Everyone is [[CringeComedy extremely uncomfortable with it]], especially Rudy(due to a bit of ManipulativeEditing, it's made to look like he dives off the platform just to get away from him), and when Richard finally reaches his crescendo, he falls backward into the ocean which cheers everyone up.
-->'''Richard''': Sorry to leave you (all) without my music.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NY0zJftBjI Colby Ain't No Hershey Bar!]]
* Big Tom's reaction during the auction in Africa when he and Ethan decide to buy a mystery dish together and share it is easily one of the show's funniest moments ever. It was a breakfast dish, and it gave us a jolly Big Tom [[LargeHam jumping all over the place going all "He did me wrong! I'll kill you, I'll kill you, I'll kill you... after I kiss you!" as well as "Ham! He's a jew and he won't eat the ham! He's a jew, he's a jew!".]] Talk about [[IncrediblyLamePun being a large ham!]]
* [[CampGay Brandon]] and [[JadedWashout Frank's]] ''OutOfAfrica'' movie date reward, mostly because of everyone's reaction to it back at camp. Tom said if he were playing a [[PracticalJoke dirty trick]] on them, he couldn't have thought of something better.
* Ethan and Lex's journey into the village when they're trying to sell goats. Not before they set foot to their village, they were a laughing stock when they attempt to carry the goats down. Some time later, they manage to sell off the goats and Lex comment this nice line:
--> '''Lex''': I thought they're (goats) going to end up as happy goats, cruising around the country side eating grass, mating or whatever. We saw him with the two same goats making a beeline not twenty feet away straight into the butcher.
* Rob slamming the Rotus when he gets switched over. When you're reading his barbs, keep in mind that the most vicious insults that have been lobbed thus far were "Rich needs liposuction" or "Mike's an idiot."
-->'''Rob:''' When I first saw John, I knew he was a big time queer. He seems rough and tough over here, but he does all the cookin', so I won't be sleepin' next to him. Not the first night, anyway. The General is big and tough, and wants everybody to know that. He's probably got a little sausage. Tammy's engaged. There's not too much hope there. Zoe's alright, but come on. Without a doubt, Zoe is the toughest guy on this tribe.
* Maramau was one of the funniest tribes ever; in fact, their humor was one of Marquesas' biggest selling points according to Jeff. They even made a Radio Show each morning. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OerXbXgSPBs See it for yourself, it is a moment that has never even remotely been replicated.]]
* [[ManlyGay John Carroll]] needs someone to pee on his hand after he gets stung by an urchin. If that wasn't a [[IncrediblyLamePun golden enough setup]], it's 49-Year-Old GenkiGirl Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien that moves Heaven and Earth to get there as fast as she can for him. Then she gets there, fulfills her duty... and then keeps going, both of them awkwardly standing there for nearly a full minute after she starts.
--> '''Kathy''': Finally when I think I was pulling up my pants, I suddenly got very embarrassed. But it made him feel good. At least I was able to perform in the call of duty.
* Thailand is also underrated in terms of comedy value. Brian, Clay and Helen had their own share of hilarious soundbites, Robb and Jan were both nutcases, and Jake told awful, ludicrous stories years before Coach hit the Survivor scene.
* Seriously, the Attack Zone challenge just can't be put into words. It has to be seen to be believed.
** And Robb's [[UpToEleven rage]] afterward.
---> '''Robb:''' We lost guys, but it wasn't to someone better than us. We lost to a bunch of rules!
* Shortly after the tribes move onto the same beach, Jake complains about Helen's constant dispensing of recipes, while we see her doing just that. Followed by a flawless edit to her standing in the same spot at night talking about more recipes, giving the impression that she'd been at it for all those hours in between.
* Brian winning a reward challenge where he got to see a home video of his family. The catch: his wife, CC Heidik, (unbeknownst to the show) was a porn star, and she made a point out of going around their mansion and showing off all of his riches, totally destroying the image he tried to set up around camp as the down-on-his-luck humble car salesman. TheStinger is when she announces that if he wins, that they're going to Fiji. The OhCrap look on Brian's face is priceless.
** That's not even mentioning Clay visibly lusting after Brian's wife.
* In Episode 12, Big Ted TheTeetotaler decides to temporarily stop abstaining from alcohol after he wins an awesome reward trip, so he takes a celebratory drink with Helen. Later that night, he becomes the ''definition'' of CantHoldHisLiquor.
* This season also had the only time Probst has ever been unable to read a vote. In episode four, Clay cast a vote for Ghandia that read "Bye Bye Denver Diva".
* When the rest of Sook Jai is distracted via goofing around near the shoreline on Day 13, Robb(who is [[FunnyBackgroundEvent slightly farther back in the ocean]]) is screaming and then collapses, submerging into the water. He got bit on the foot by a stingray, but due to Robb's [[CryingWolf loud nature]], no one noticed until they noticed on land that he was bleeding.
* Jake's NoodleIncident stories during Episode 9. We don't get to hear exactly what they are about, but we are led to believe that they are completely absurd.
* How soon we forget Magilla The Monkey stealing everyone's food while they're away from camp.
* Clay's [[FetishFuel ass fetish]] was pretty funny, even going so far to pat the elephant's ass that he was riding while he was on reward with Brian.
* The sixth season, ''Amazon'', was narrated by Rob Cesternino. Despite obviously rehearsed dialogue, many of his confessionals are hilarious.
** "I don't like Joanna. She's always yelling about Jesus, and how Jesus loves Jaburu. I didn't know that Jesus had a vested interest in Survivor. Cause, as far as I've seen every picture of Jesus, he's a guy. And I think that he would want the guys to win."
** "Heidi has been bitten by some insect. And it has now reached the size of one of her breasts on her knee."
** "I really cannot wait to watch it when the girls are all taking baths. Heidi, do you need some help with, uh, your bosom? Oh sure, Jenna."
** "Since day one, Heidi has always been my favorite. But she looks like she could really use the conditioner and, uh, maybe some of that soap. She looks a little rugged and beat-down. But, look, I'll take what I can get. She's probably a 9 1/2 in real life. And right about now she's closing in on a 6. So that kind of levels the playing field for a guy like me, which is an exciting prospect."
** "Matt just sits and sharpens the machete for an hour at a time. Why does he need the machete so sharp? I think he's gonna kill us. I'm afraid that when he is voted off, he's gonna take the machete and kill us after the vote."
** "I really am very happy for Matthew. I'm very happy that he got to win the car. And I asked him that if he ever goes to Asia, or if he ever returns to the planet that he came from, that he said I could borrow it and go cruising for chicks."
* During the latter half of the same season, Butch brought about a CrowningMomentOfFunny for himself, but unfortunately at everyone else's expense. During episode thirteen(Days 34-36), he became obsessed with collecting firewood, proclaiming to himself and the cameras "I'm just a wood crazy nut, I guess." He even got Rob to be his wood collecting assistent, or as Rob put it, his "Junior Deputy Firewood Bitch". Then for no reason whatsoever, Butch starts to dance the Egyptian. Later on, during the reward challenge, all of the excess firewood under the shelter somehow connected with the tribal campfire, thus burning down said shelter and everyone's personal items (except for Heidi's). When everyone came back, Butch was the obvious culprit, but no one would tell him to his face. A link can be found [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO3vAvvlzV0 here]].
* Rob Cesternino tricked Matthew and Butch into thinking that they had more power than they really had (at the time anyway), and telling them that they were near the top of an all male "chain" of command. The spy music and general cluelessness of Matthew and Butch during this scene is hilarious if a little mean.
** Unfortunately for Rob, Matthew turned into a bona fide wheeler-dealer.
* Heidi, at Tribal Council, following a spider bite: "My strongest assets to this group are athletic ability and intelligence. And... ''hello...'' one of them is gone right now."
** Jeff: "Which one?"
* Any time the editing team decides to portray someone as slowly going insane from the experience, it's always hilarious. Amazon had both Butch and Matthew... the former with his insane wood-dance, the latter with his "staying alone in the jungle just sharpening the machete" tic. Good times.
* Rupert stops to take a breather while the tribes are busy buying and bartering. The Morgans drag their raft up to where he's sitting, probably not aware he's there, and... leave the raft unguarded! Rupert sees the supplies in the Morgan raft and... snaps them up for the Drakes. Later, Rupert moves away from Morgan's raft and meets up with Jon and gives him the shoes he stole, which Jon curiously wonders where he gets it.
--> '''Jon:''' Whose are these?
--> '''Rupert:''' Pirated!!
--> '''Jon:''' Oh! :D
** Really, the entire village scene was a hoot.
* Osten Taylor. He's a buff and otherwise intelligent guy who is afraid of a pelican(nicknamed Pelican Pete by Ryan Opray), constantly threatens to quit in over the top fashion, and sold all his clothes for supplies in a village during the first day, and subsequently became sick because of it.
* During the first challenge of ''Pearl Islands'', the Morgan tribe inexplicably decide that taking off their clothes will help them out. As they're behind the other tribe at the time, we immediately get a shot of everyone's blurred-out rear ends labeled "Morgan behind." And the previous captions had stated "Morgan trailing" so there's no way it wasn't deliberate.
* There was also a rather funny moment where everyone threw the challenge to let Fairplay win, thinking he really ''did'' lose his grandma. After the challenge ends you can see everyone sitting in clapping and looking sympathetic... meanwhile there's Sandra in the corner with a look on her face saying "I'm surrounded by idiots - he's so full of shit".
** Everything relating to the infamous Grandma lie qualifies, honestly. Lillian's chiding Sandra for trying to take Fairplay out of the challenge ("His grandmother just ''died,'' Sandra."), the fact that he swore on his grandmother's grave the rest of the season, the infamous revealing itself ("My grandmother's at home watching Jerry Springer right now")... YMMV on whether it was hilarious or just low, but the fact that he made up this entire charade ''just because he got a kick out of it'' at least warrants some respect.
*** Of course, what tops it all is the story Jeff told at the reunion - immediately after the challenge, production called Fairplay's family at home to see whether they could do anything to help them after the loss of Granny Dalton... and Grandma herself, who had ''no idea'' that young Jon was even pulling this scheme, ''answered the phone.'' Could there be a more awkward phone conversation?
* When Shawn and Jonny Fairplay are both voting for each other to leave, Shawn gives a long drawn out speech about why he's voting for Jon, while Jon merely exclaims while voting for Shawn "[[PrecisionFStrike Fuck you]]".
* The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lyaKwcceAA Bogus Tribal Council]] in ''All Stars''.
* Three of Rob Mariano's alliance-mates agree that they would be better off without him and start a meeting of their own mini-alliance... in which they all just stand around waiting for someone to come up with an idea, since Rob had been doing the thinking for them all until then.
* Richard Hatch's return, if only because it distinguished how Survivor ''fans'' saw him (the AffablyEvil genius that made Survivor as we know it) and how Survivor ''veterans'' saw him (a fat naked guy). Lex in particular took all sorts of shots at Richard.
* During the family visit challenge, Rob has to... eat farafu.
* The Entire Face Off Reward challenge. One of the question goes "Who uses sex appeal as a weapon?" as when everyone reveal :
--> '''Jeff:''' Everyone says Amber, ''including Amber''. (Everyone cracks up) So you fully own up to using sex appeal.
--> '''Amber:''' I'm fully own up to it.
* The DVDCommentary for the finale. Highlights include Rob and Jenna getting into a heated debate over whether or not Jenna would have beaten Rob in the Final Two (to the point that [[CloserToEarth Amber]] cuts in and tells them to change the subject), and all four of the commentators snarking at the various jury speeches:
-->'''Lex:''' ''[kicking off his speech]'' "It's just a game..."
-->'''Commentary!Rob:''' "He could've just said that, stopped there, and saved us all a lot of time."
-->'''Kathy:''' "I get it, I get it..."
-->'''Commentary!Rob:''' "I don't think she gets it."
* During ''Vanuatu'', Twila got into an argument with Eliza after she saw Eliza talking with Chris and (correctly) believed that she was plotting against her. In the middle of the argument, Twila asked Chris what his role in the discussion was, and he responded with an over the top "Whaaaaaat? I'm just ''layin''' here, y'know, in the ''hammock!''"
* Later on in the final two, Chris and Twila are hanging out in the same hammock... and it snaps.
* James Miller, full stop. He had a brilliant habit of making confident predictions in Palau, [[FridgeBrilliance and then being wrong about almost every single one.]]
---> "Come on!"
* Katie Gallagher, Palau's Venom Mistress, had a few crazy good barbs against her fellow tribesmembers.
---> Katie: We can't have a female alliance because Caryn sucks.
** Outside of the game and 8 years later, [[http://survivoroz.wordpress.com/2013/10/15/katie-gallagher-interview/ Katie did an interview with SurvivorOz.]] It quite possibly is the show's CrowningMomentOfFunny and had the host laughing for the entire time. An absolute must-listen.
* The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lr9eV_VmHc feud]] between Jamie and Bobby Jon.
** Ironically, they ended up bonding over a mutual dislike of Stephenie. They were openly rooting for the remaining players to deliver a TakeThat to her. And Gary Hogeboom delivered.
---> '''Gary:''' I personally like Stephenie, but I think there are some people who are starstruck by her, and they all can get her autograph after the show.
*** Bonus points for this [[HypocriticalHumor coming from the incognito NFL quarterback.]]
** By far the CrowningMomentOfFunny in the Jamie/Bobby Jon feud was their brief yet passionate little altercation during a reward challenge. TheStinger, however, [[http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/other/grand/08c1b29ca350d23c7961394d4ca583c2.gif is the absolutely gobsmacked look on Brian Corridan's face immediately after.]] It's clear that he had no idea what he had just witnessed.
* Judd. Just... Judd.
[[folder:''Panama - Exile Island'']]
* The challenge where everyone decided to chow down instead of doing the challenge.
** Except for Aras, Sally, and Terry.
* Shane deciding to quit smoking five minutes before the show starts, then going slowly insane for an entire season. Highlights include him randomly yelling at his tribe to not sit on a stump because it's his "thinking seat", telling Courtney that if she betrays him, he'll drive to her "shitty apartment" and kill her (and of course, [[ITakeOffenseToThatLastOne she's only upset about the assertion her apartment is shitty]]), and him claiming a block of wood is his Black Berry and trying to send texts on it.
** During the loved ones visit, Shane gets a visit from his son Boston. Cue him dropping to his knees and bawling his eyes out. While it is genuinely heartwarming to see how much Shane loves his son, the [[LargeHam sheer]] [[CloudCuckooLander nature]] of Shane also makes it inadvertently hilarious.
* The Casaya tribe. Yup, the entire tribe. Every time they appeared on screen, you knew something hilariously awkward was going to happen (this was turned UpToEleven during the merge when straight-laced Terry Deitz from the La Mina tribe became their primary source of antagonism).
* Bob Dawg and Bruce drinking the entire tribe's last bottle of wine won from the reward challenge, and then sleeping in the outhouse.
** Pretty much anything that happened in the "Casa Del Charmin" was hilarious.
* The reward challenge at final four, where the previously dominant Terry suddenly finds Aras giving him a real run for his money. Terry complains to Probst that he thinks Aras is cheating, but Jeff confirms that Aras is operating within the rules of the challenge. Overhearing all of this, a delighted Aras half-yells, half-sings "Somebody call the waahmbulance! Terry's crying on the co-ourse!" Completely childish, but very funny, and Terry totally had it coming.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLxvCsh9HR4 The Final Four Tiebreaker]] in ''Cook Islands''. It lasted ''ninety minutes'', by far the longest tiebreaker challenge in the show's history.
* In ''Cook Islands'', [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-4ttBVU93w Yul gives a physics lesson]] during an immunity challenge.
* "I love you."
* The Slip-and-Slide challenge and Sylvia trying to ''swim'' down the Slip-and-Slide.
* Boo was practically a walking accident in ''Fiji''. On the same day, he managed to get something in his eye which was then washed out by his tribemates. Then, he was chopping wood...and cut his hand and knee when the axe slipped. His tribemates then wrap his hand and feet out, and before he could hurt himself any further, he just laid in the hammock. And then the hammock fell while he was in it. ([[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iupgqc881aI Video]] in case you wanted to see...)
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i92HPEQkhxI Michelle in the calling challenge]]. When Michelle appeared on a talk show after the episode where she was eliminated aired, the host informed her that a video posted of her falling had amassed over 50,000 views. Note that this was early 2007, when YouTube was still in its infancy.
* Then, during the Rites of Passage/Torchwalk, this happened ''again'' with serious music playing, including several other funny moments like Lisi faceplanting in the middle of a challenge.
* Fiji used the "What do you think of your fellow players?" Challenge. When Jeff Probst asked who the smelliest castaway was, most of the players wrote down Dreamz... and Dreamz even ''wrote his own name'' down.
* The downfall of the Four Horsemen alliance. [[NeverLiveItDown Whatever you think of Dreamz]]. he made that episode.
** The best part is by far the reaction to the first Edgardo vote. [[http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac334/Exo-Raikou/4_1.gif It's hard to decide what's funnier: how fast Alex and Edgardo's faces drop, or the shit-eating grin on Earl's face.]]
* "First person voted out of Survivor China: Chicken." [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhqtxC6LVl8 "DAYUM!"]]
* Jaime playing a hunk of wood, after talking about how she "Isn't as dumb as she looks". No one could look that dumb Jaime.
* James Clement, full stop. Especially with that "hunk of wood":
--> "But there's ''no way'' this dummy grabbed the wrong one!"
* Courtney Yates, one of the funniest and snarkiest people to ever play the game. Often said quite rude things, but in a funnier way than anyone else could have done it.
[[folder:''Micronesia - Fans Vs. Favorites'']]
* Eliza's reactions while watching Ozzy get blindsided in Fans vs Favorites. Also, pretty much everyone's reactions when Erik gave away his immunity to Natalie.
** Special mention on that last one to James, who had been voted out while sitting on ''two'' hidden immunity idols (literally) in his previous season. Upon Erik being voted out, he gleefully declares that he is officially no longer the stupidest person in the show's history.
---> '''James:''' I've lost my reign as dumbest survivor ever!!!
* The entire "It's A Fucking Stick" scene. It's too funny for words.
** The incompetence of Jason Siska as a whole is fantastically hilarious. [[http://funny115.com/v2/17.htm Mario Lanza nails it: if you thought Erik was dumb...]]
* The tribal council in ''Gabon'', wherein Randy played a fake hidden immunity idol and got voted out. But ''before'' that, Crystal had walked up to the ConfessionCam, said, "You have made my life, hell, from day, ''ONE''. Forget you! Go home! Goodbye!" while voting for Randy... and had spoken loud enough everyone at tribal council ''heard her'', including Randy! ([[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_S0uxBX9LE see it all here]])
** And when Randy went to cast his jury vote?
--> [[CallBack ALL THREE OF YOU! KISS! MY!! ''ASSSS!!!'']]
* Randy and Matty having a very extended fight in the F9 Reward Challenge about the best way to slingshot their golf ball into the target... less than a foot from the goal.
* Coach. Full stop. One the one hand he has the over-exposure of a CreatorsPet, but on the other hand the editors always seemed to go out of their way to make him seem like an idiot. The episode where he's sent to Exile Island just might be the funniest episode in Survivor history.
* Even Sandy, despite being an early out, definitely delivered. We got such gems such as "ah'm pissed", "I wonder what a pace is?" and "these are fartin' beans". She drove her whole tribe crazy, but was amazing.
* "Who ''is'' this jackass?"
* Tyson Apostol, and most things he did. Basically the male counterpart of Courtney Yates.
* In ''Samoa'', Erik "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq2taAMxDAk&feature=related got clotheslined... by the clothesline!]]"
* Danger Dave in general was a pretty funny guy.
-->'''Dave''' (in confessional): "I won chicken. What did you do? Not that. Peace!"
[[folder:''Heroes vs. Villains'']]
* Sandra burning Russell's hat at the end of ''Heroes and Villains'' and then '''helping him look for it''' afterwards to dispel suspicion. "So, where did you last see it?" Also doubles as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome and [[KarmicDeath a Karmic Ass-Kicking]], considering that Russell gloated about destroying his tribe-members' belongings back in ''Samoa.'' Even Russell was self-aware enough to realize that he would have been a total hypocrite to whinge about it.
* Danielle and Amanda get in a catfight over an immunity idol clue. What makes the scene funny is that Colby just watches it [[PassThePopcorn eating popcorn]].
* At the Villains camp, Rob and Sandra are discussing how to make shelter. The conversation goes like this: "Well, we could make a nice roof with those fronds on the top of that tree. However, it looks pretty windy and dangerous up there. You'd have to be psychotically over-confident to try to cli-... Hey, wait... Let's ask Coach to do it."
** After Coach inevitably fails:
-->'''Rob''': From the hero to the zero? More like from the villain to the never was!
* During the Episode 2 Immunity/Reward Challenge, Randy suggests for his tribe to do the following with the heavy crates they were pushing:
-->'''Randy''': Roll it over Rupert's toe.
* At the reunion: runner-up Parvati is seated between Russell and Sandra. Just look at Parvati's body language whenever they argue. For example:
** With a straight face, Russell says, "Let me tell you how good I am!" Without missing a beat, Parvati drops into a sulking stance.
* Sandra was constantly fantastic, from her challenge performances to her quips against Russell.
--> '''Sandra''': I'm voting for Russell, because I've been waiting to vote him out for 30 days too long. It's time for revenge, and this is for Courtney, Boston Rob, Tyson, [[MyFriendsAndZoidberg and even Coach, who I don't care about, but I'll throw him in there too.]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp6DgPHBkkA The final immunity challenge]] was simultaneously hilarious and a CrowningMomentOfAwesome. Especially priceless is when Jerri, Russell, and Parvati make it to the end within inches of each other, and Sandra is still way behind in the maze.
--> '''Parvati:''' That was fun.
--> '''Sandra:''' ''*wandering out of the maze*'' No it wasn't. It suuuucked.
* Fabio tended to be stupidly funny at times:
** When Kelly B reveals her prosthetic leg, he says "Can you control it?" and proceeds to get a couple funny looks from people non-verbally asking "Did you seriously ''just'' say that?"
** During a confessional, a crab walks by and pinches his toe and he calmly says "Ow".
** Fabio doesn't get out of the water in one challenge and Probst asks what he's doing. Fabio just calmly says "I'm peeing."
* Right before one challenge, you can spot everyone boxing up the fire so it doesn't get wet. When they come back from the challenge, predictably, the camp had burned down.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8hzv7VB7zo The first La Flor Tribal Council.]] The amount of infighting and implosions within such a short time, especially on behalf of Shannon, is awe-inspiring. Especially when Emmy-winning host Jeff Probst was forced to ask in perfect deadpan, [[ItMakesSenseInContext "New York is full of gay people?"]]
** Sash's WhamLine as he votes for Shannon after his homophobic comments related to the above line.
---> '''Sash:''' You should have known better than to mess with the most eligible bachelor in New York. As they say in Nicaragua, ''hasta la vista''.
* One reward challenge split the teams up... with Dan ''not even competing'' and just sitting at a giant throne.
* Na Onka directly quoting Sandra Diaz-Twine.
-->'''Na'Onka''': Why you raisin' your voice at me? I CAN GET LOUD TOO!
* The first Redemption Island tribal council, where: 1) Philip cannot pronounce (or spell) "Francesca" 2) Philip reveals absolutely everything that has gone down between him, Francesca and Kristina, and 3) Boston Rob asks Kristina to give up her immunity idol. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMBJa0uFius Jeff's face at 4:12]] says it all.
** "Let that be a lesson to you: government jobs ... stressful!"
* Russell said he plays the game with "Trust". This is coming from '''''RUSSELL HANTZ''''' - someone who sociopathically bullied his way through the game without regards for how others saw him, betrayed almost every single person he aligned himself with... did he even ''watch'' the seasons he competed in?
* Ralph, upon finding the hidden immunity idol:
--> "Simple as wipin' yer hiney with toilet paper!"
* Julie hiding Philip's shorts just to screw with him.
* Stephanie: "Your other left, Ralph!"
* The "participate or eat" challenge offered the choice between an endurance challenge or a feast of burgers, with only Phillip and Steve choosing the latter. The "Elapsed Time" counter typically featured in these types of challenges appears as usual... accompanied by a second counter labeled "Elapsed Burgers".
* Boston Rob on manages to snatch away a clue to the tribe's hidden immunity idol while on a trip to an active volcano without anyone looking. Since he already had the idol, he had no need for the clue, and since he didn't want anyone else finding the clue, he ''chucks it into the volcano'' during his interview with producers.
* In ''South Pacific'', the first Redemption Island Duel starts. Semhar begins by going on a rhyme... and Probst just stands there and looks at her like she's crazy.
* In episode two, this exchange:
-->'''Brandon''': (Referring to her game play) Parvati has screwed many a man.
-->'''Coach''': [[DeadpanSnarker That's for sure.]]
* After getting news that Stacey insisted on calling him "Benjamin" at the Redemption Island Duel, he [[BerserkButton goes on a rant]] about it, insisting that he makes even his ''parents'' call him Coach.
* Recap shows rarely have funny moments... but when Cochran mimics Keith, they even ''cut to footage of Keith'' and dubbed Cochran's voice over his own.
* The GilliganCut at the beginning of a post-merge episode:
-->'''Ozzy''': ''(to Cochran, referring to the duel)'' Everyone has a chance!
-->'''Ozzy''': ''(confessional)'' [Cochran] doesn't have a chance.
* Albert lays around the camp while Edna does laundry. Edna turns around for ''one'' minute and Albert had managed to knock down the laundry ''and'' put out the fire.
* Coach trying to hug people he voted out and getting rejected every time.
[[folder: ''One World'']]
* In the first challenge, Colton jumps down and practically planks...causing the editing team to make a funny noise.
* During a confessional, a bug flies into Kat and interrupts her thoughts.
* Although the CloudCuckoolander has been done to death on Survivor in recent years, Greg "Tarzan" Smith is still comic gold. A 64 year old plastic surgeon with a strong case of SesquipedalianLoquaciousness and little self-awareness, he brought a lot of life to a season that was often quite nasty.
** Of special note is the Monica tribal council, where he quotes that he has "dropped my assertiveness to a different lodestar." Jeff is visibly stunned.
--> '''Jeff''': So that means... Hold on, I kind of like this, it's like a game.
** Contrast that sharply with Leif trying to describe him:
--> '''Leif''': He definitely is a very complex... very... wisdom kind of guy. He also helps, uhm, better... explanate...
--> '''Jeff''': See, explanate. Not even a word!
--> '''Tarzan''': What he said is a neologism.
* During a memory reward challenge, Troyzan and Kat must memorize six items that were placed on a shelf. Troyzan ''immediately'' shuts it without letting Kat get a good luck at it and just places random items up. This goes on ''seven times'', during which there is a lot of JumpCut-ing.
--> Jeff: No (JumpCut) Wrong (JumpCut) No (JumpCut) Wrong. This is your ''SEVENTH TIME''.
* Angie saying at the Episode 2 Tribal Council that the thing that would make camp life better is... cookies. Cue an incredulous face from Probst saying, "Really?!"
* Michael Skupin getting distracted by a nearby ant while having an otherwise poignant conversation with Lisa.
* Skupin's injury montage in the first episode.
* Skupin jumped into the water while wearing a mask during the episode 3 immunity challenge, and ended up with no mask and his face covered in blood.
* Skupin getting a bit too close to the fire - again - in the penultimate episode.
* Skupin getting headbutted by a shark.
* Pete's comments about Skupin in episode 5: "Mike's stupid. He tells annoying stories, and when we're trying to make fire he has to throw his hands in and mess things up."
* Abi-Maria tries to cut open a coconut with a machete against a palm tree. The coconut ends up flying off and almost knocking Skupin unconscious.
* After Dawson is voted out, she lunges straight for Probst and kisses him on the cheek. [[BrickJoke And then, at the reunion, she does it again.]]
* Jonathan Penner, not content with only two seasons worth of funny confessionals, turns his head towards the rest of the tribe and shouts "DENISE!" while voting for her in his boot episode.
** And then, when he's leaving the island, he holds his arms out and begin whistling while he walks away. And then comes back, still whistling. Yes, Jonathan Penner gave himself a standing ovation. What did you expect?
* [[DeadpanSnarker Denise voting for Abi:]]
--> '''Denise:''' If this vote doesn't go as planned there is something ''seriously'' wrong in the universe.
[[folder: ''Caramoan - Fans Vs. Favorites'']]
* It may be soul-crushing for Francesca, but no one can deny the humor in seeing her voted out first ''for a second time''. Bonus points in that it was once again caused directly by her arch-nemesis Phillip.
* Phillip [[LeaningOnTheFourthWall directly addressing the camera]] when introducing his alliance, "Stealth R' Us, Inc", complete with spy music in the background. His alliance's reactions, especially Malcolm's, make the scene.
* Shamar shouting "That's what I'm talking about!" in celebration after the reward challenge in episode 4...only to find out shortly after that the ''other'' team had won.
* Malcolm getting an idol from Reynold at Tribal Council, now immortalized in Lego... [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMrJxVW0wCw&sns=em and song]].
* The Phillip Boot, full stop. Malcolm's masterful showmanship and sharp lines ("Phillip is a fun sponge."), the varying looks on people's faces, and the excitement of the Stealth R'Us alliance being forced to strategize aloud in Tribal Council, and Phillip being unable to find his torch upon being voted out are only highlights. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sZH6IiTOAw Watch it for yourself.]]
* During one Tribal Council Andrea discovers her second vote for her and she blurts out "What?"
* Cochran gets picked by the editors as the narrator for the season, and does a great job altering between snark and faux-cockiness, especially following his challenge wins.
** Cochran telling Probst to stop talking about his mom during their team-up reward challenge.
* Reynold's jury speech, where he makes Dawn use three adjectives to describe him and yells "'''YES!'''"at the top of his lungs when she comes up with "chauvinistic".
* Cochran is asked if he'd be sitting beside people like Eddie and Reynold at the bar, or sitting away from them. Cochran says beside them, but then clarifies there'd be a woman on each side of him.
[[folder:''Blood vs. Water'']]
* Pretty much any scene involving [[ButtMonkey Brad]] [[PluckyComicRelief Culpepper]], most notably when he had trouble trying to explain how 5 has a majority in a tribe of 9.
* Tyson explaining his cupcake belt buckle he got from a gas station pre-game.
** Also, Tyson and Gervase stashing coconuts away from everyone else in Galang. They're almost found out when Laura B. is inspecting the coconuts and finding that they've been tapped into, but Monica unknowingly saves them by blaming the crabs for them. Gervase's confessional afterwards where he expresses his relief is hilarious as well.
* When Vytas becomes the LastManStanding on NuGalang, Tina takes to confessional to detail her admiration for the man, going so far as to say that she'd be honored if he took an interest in Katie... before going on to [[AmazinglyEmbarrassingParents detail how horrible of a flirt Katie is on National TV]], even saying that Vytas would have to [[UnfortunateImplications "hit her over the head with a club and drag her back to his cave"]] before saying that she was hoping for grandbabies. As a fan said online: "Katie at home right now: 'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!'"
* Laura Morett talking so much about wanting to come back into the game for her daughter, while meanwhile Ciera has stated in confessionals that she thinks her mother will hurt her game. Her displeased facial expressions during her mother winning Redemption Island seal the deal.
* Tyson on dealing with Monica:
--> '''Tyson''': “You have to show her a little love, you have to show some respect… but she just likes to repeat the same idea over and over again, and I don’t want to be rude to her because I wanna keep her close, but at some point you wanna say… Monica, shut up. I’m just like, give me a rusty spoon so I can gouge my eyes out, and then I’ll jab the stick into my brain. It’s taking all of my patience. All of my patience.”
* Gervase having to, once again, face live grubs in an eating challenge as a CallBack to his infamous incident in Season 1. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l9PqnWkzFY His reactions all the way through]] are so over the top and hilarious.
* Tyson goes to play his idol in the Final 7... but when he has (or pretends to have) trouble finding it, he begins to rummage through his bag for it, at one point even instructing Katie to start holding things as he pulls them out. [[OverlyLongGag After a full 30 seconds,]] he pours out all the stuff from his bag and then picks the idol out to play.
** Made even funnier by Hayden's exasperated "really, man?"