* Playing with friends. Watching others fail at the game can be hilarious, [[EpicFail especially if they fall off on one of the EASY stages.]] All the crap going on with the minigames can also count.
* In the second game, how do Aiai and friends convince [[BigBad Dr. Bad-Boon]] to get them back to normal size after getting hit with a shrink ray? Tickle torture. Extra points for [[FridgeLogic how the monkeys were able to tickle him while inside their balls.]]
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY5PTRVQ5eE This]] video shows a collection of debug stages in Super Monkey Ball 2. Some range from suffering from wonky physics, to bizarre layout, to crashing the game the moment the word "GO!" appears on the screen.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7KKm1H6ok8 This collision glitch.]] Just.... Wow...
* XPlay's review on the ever-hated ''Super Monkey Ball Adventure''. There's a reason [[OldShame why Traveler's Tales doesn't want to work on the series again.]] See it all [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK3OFtwbsVo here.]]
* From ''Banana Blitz'', we have Baboon Croon, the boss of [[UndergroundLevel Cobalt Caverns]]. She's a giant fish-lipped monkey with blue skin and [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar GIANT breasts, complete with]] JigglePhysics. She's such a DreadfulMusician that not only does her singing STUN your monkey, [[CollapsingCeilingBoss it also causes boulders to bombard the arena.]] [[https://youtu.be/8WeuIwcku9A?t=7m24s See for yourself.]]
* Also from ''Banana Blitz'', Doctor's animations on the continue screen. If you select "YES", he'll give an OhCrap face and shake his head as if to say he does NOT want to go through any more levels. If you select "NO", he just collapses from exhaustion. Poor doc's to old for this.