* For most people, John Sergeant's paso doble.
* In series 8, Pamela's 'Firecracker moment'.
* In the same series, Katya Virshilas trying to get Gavin Henson to emote appropriately for the rumba by telling him "I'm thinking sexy thoughts." Gavin's response? "Good for you."
* Ann Widdicombe's Rumba was this for a lot of people.
* Craig's critique of Russell Grant's American Smooth (which really requires [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrbnhblfqsg the context]] to come across):
-->'''Craig''': ''Immortal'', darling.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH6ha5vXwBE Dave Myers' cha-cha-cha]].
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crv-0jHOcX4 Mark Benton's cha-cha]] arguably tops it.
* Bruno Tonioli falling off his chair. Happens again in Series 13.
* Mark Ramprakash managing to get Karen's microphone wire wrapped around himself 10 seconds into the dance, necessitating a do-over.
* Debbie [=McGee=] does a Tango to ''I Gotta Feeling''. Craig's reaction when he's asked to say something as a judge is to get up and ''bow'' at her feet. When he (and the other four judges), give her a ten ''each'', Darcy's reaction is to grin and tap his shoulder as if saying "well done".
* Week Eleven of the 2017 Series: Alexandra Burke and her partner, Gorka, dance to Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - in the dark, in the background, we can briefly see Shirley and Bruno ''dancing along like crazy mad people'' in time with her and both are having the absolute time of their lives. They continue this dancing ''throughout the judges comments.''