* For most people, John Sergeant's paso doble.
* In series 8, Pamela's 'Firecracker moment'.
* In the same series, Katya Virshilas trying to get Gavin Henson to emote appropriately for the rumba by telling him "I'm thinking sexy thoughts." Gavin's response? "Good for you."
* Ann Widdicombe's Rumba was this for a lot of people.
* Craig's critique of Russell Grant's American Smooth (which really requires [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrbnhblfqsg the context]] to come across):
-->'''Craig''': ''Immortal'', darling.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH6ha5vXwBE Dave Myers' cha-cha-cha]].
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crv-0jHOcX4 Mark Benton's cha-cha]] arguably tops it.
* Bruno Tonioli falling off his chair. Happens again in Series 13.
* Mark Ramprakash managing to get Karen's microphone wire wrapped around himself 10 seconds into the dance, necessitating a do-over.