* One of the best opening lines.
--> '''Riker''': Our guests have arrived. They are eating the floral arrangements on the banquet tables.
--> '''Crusher''': I guess they don't believe in cocktails before dinner.
--> '''Troi''': Oh, my God. Are they vegetarian? That's not in there!
--> '''Picard''': Perhaps we should have the chef whip up a light balsamic vinaigrette-- Something that goes well with chrysanthemums.
* "I seem to be missing several memory engrams." (Geordi shows Data several microchips he is holding) "...There they are."
* Picard needs to get real, or get a new neck.
--> '''Beverly Crusher''': You either need a new uniform or a new neck.
--> '''Picard''': Euchene Chefaw. My collar size is exactly as it was at the Academy.
--> '''Beverly Crusher''': Of course it is.
* In the event of a water landing, Data has been designed to serve as a flotation device.
* How do Picard and Worf distract a crazy android? By ''singing'', complete with FollowTheBouncingBall.
--> '''Picard''': Mr. Worf, do you know Creator/GilbertAndSullivan?
--> '''Worf''': No sir. I have not had a chance to meet all the new crew members since I have been back.
** What sells the scene is Worf's panicked expression and shaking his head "NO!" before finally joining in.
** When Data is reactivated and Picard asks him what he remembers, he immediately picks the song up where he left off.
*** The funniest thing about is that Geordi doesn't even bat an eyelash at this.
* There's a really good bit when the bad guys decide to give up:
--> '''Lieutenant''': Sir, Ru'afo's ship is hailing us.
--> '''Picard and Riker''': On screen. (they exchange looks)
--> '''Worf''': Captain, the Son'a crew would like to negotiate a cease-fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have three minutes of air left.
--> '''Picard''': We have plenty over here, Mr. Worf. Prepare to beam aboard.
* "Have you noticed that your boobs have started to firm up?" - Data to Worf (It makes sense in context)
* "Definitely feeling aggressive tendencies, sir!"
* The moments between Data and Artim that aren't heartwarming - heck, even the funny moments are heartwarming!
--> '''Data''': I have to go home now.
--> '''Artim''': Okay, bye.
--> '''Data''': Bye.
* After Deanna shaves off his beard, Riker meets up with Data and Picard on the way to the turbolift. At Data's startled look Riker remarks, to his clear consternation:
--> '''Riker''': Smooth as an android's butt, eh, Data?
** But what really sells it is a few minutes later, after they've finished catching up on current events, when Data asks to touch Riker's newly-shaved face - and then just shakes his head smugly, and walks off.