* Myuria's response to meeting Welch during another one of Welch's GenkiGirl moments.
---> '''Myuria''': "Is this woman having an ''episode'' or something?"
* When [[spoiler: Sarah]] reveals that she somehow snuck her way onto the Calnus without knowing it, which is in space already, right after the heroes just got done waving goodbye to her planet and her by proxy. The look on everyone's face is ''priceless.''
* There's something funny about seeing Meracle running after a Bunny with a bib and silverware in her hand.
** '''Bacchus''': Switching to capture mode!
* One PA wherein Edge spots Reimi in the shower but makes a noise and is discovered. He pretends to be a cat as he slips away, but Reimi declares, "We don't have a cat!" and starts firing arrows at Edge, who continues to meow even as he flees.
* If you examine a shelf in Lovesong Accessories in Tatroi, there are signs that read "Warning! Not for sale.", "Warning! Not for sale either." and "Warning! I like this one! Not for sale." Finally, Bacchus comments "Hmm... Is this really a store at all, I wonder?"
* Meracle, a cat-person, seems to think of Sarah (Featherfolk) as a chicken and is constantly acting as if she's going to eat her.
* Sarah is delivering an official missive to the King of Astral. She says that it's a bit complicated, so she'll just give him the gist.
-->'''Edge''': (''thinking to himself'') You can't give a sovereign lord the GIST! If only we weren't in the middle of a royal audience, I'd...
* If you go to fight Gabriel Celeste a second time, the party greets him like he's an old friend, saying they wanted to see if he was home and Lymle referring to him as "Gabe."
-->'''Gabriel Celeste''': "Gabe"? Surely thou art not referring to me? Don't answer that. And this is not my "home."
* Open the door to the gents' toilets enough times, and you'll find none other than Bacchus.