* It's just a small thing but, hearing Shadows' reaction to Hunter's glee at finding the Inner World.
--> '''Hunter''': I did it gramps! I found the Inner World!
--> '''Shadow''': Did you just call me gramps?
* Most of episode 10 is full of really serious stuff, but while Hunter fights Celpido (the Invectid digging tunnels under him and his friends all episode). Hunter tries to outsmart Celpido by taunting him and picking at his ego. It works, even if Celpido doesn't get the reference.
--> '''Hunter''': Ha ha! Come on Scaredy Cat!
--> '''Celpido''': Who's a Scaredy Cat!? Uh, what's a cat?
* So much of episode 19, poor disguised Beerain and Grasshop. All there attempts to steal the Oracle Key, and good ol' lovesick Lumen just kept getting in her way. It was great watch Beerain do something silly for once, even if ''she'' didn't like it very much.
--> '''Beerain''': Of all the indignities to suffer through...
** And later, Sparkle finds Grasshop in one of the castle net traps. He asks her to get him down but he falls down a second later anyway.
--> '''Grasshop''': Uhmph! ...I fell on my keys.
* "Hero Act" has to be the funniest episode in the series. First, the Spider Riders [[WTHCastingAgency decide to be actors]]. Then Grasshop shows up, and it gets worse from there.
** First off, the original troupe quits, and Hunter volunteers the Riders to fill in. Of course Hunter plays Quake. He says his lines as if he were monotonously reading them from a script, then Lumen, though a superb actor, gets caught up by a cute member of the audience. Then Igneous gets upset because he has to play an Invected instead of Quake. And if that isn't funny enough...
** Grasshop comes along thinking that the Spider Riders are watching the play, when they're in fact in it! Grasshop makes the episode worth it, especially his reactions to the audience's harsh remarks about his "lame" costume. Not to mention his reaction to Hunter's "I killed your evil spirit and not your body" bit at the end is side-splitting. I have never seen him so completely confused... and of course he leaves us with the best lines of the show, "Grasshop isn't lame. Its you humans who are lame! ...I don't even know what lame is..." That's just priceless! Much better than "Hunter's Holiday" could ever hope to be.
* Flame NEVER speaks, that in and of itself isn't all that funny. What's funny is the fact that Shadow lampshades it.
--> '''Shadow''': [[LampshadeHanging You don't talk much do yeh?]]
* Corona's troubles in episode 21, especially her three alternate world fantasies. The first dream, [[BadassNormal she’s a regular girl but still beats up Invectids]]. In round two, [[MagneticHero she is still a warrior and everyone respects and admires her]], but Corona doesn’t like it much either. In her final dream she sees Hunter running towards her with flowers. She’s very happy about it, but Hunter runs right passed her. He gives the flowers to ''Aqune'' who seems to love them and in return gives Hunter a cake. As for Corona... she’s the object of [[spoiler:Grasshop’s]] affection!
* Just about anytime Grasshop indulges in his over the top style [[UnEvilLaugh villainous laughter]] is a moment of funny.
** Or the time he got beat up by princess Sparkle and her KillerYoyo of Doom!
--> "You evil little elf!"
* The truth of Igneous's greatest fear [[spoiler:ghosts]].
--> '''Igneous''': If I can't see them, they can't see me! If I can't see them, they can't see me!
** [[SarcasmMode ...my hero.]]
* [[RunningGag "Not helping.."]]
* Episode 41 had a really good moment. When Grasshop and Slate are "reunited" and Slate (understandably) tries to attack him.
--> '''Slate''': Nothing can save you from my wraith!
--> '''Grrasshop''': Aha! Don't point that thing at me!
--> '''Sparkle''': Don't hurt my Uncle Hop!
--> '''Slate''': UNCLE!?!
* Thanks to Aqune, Hunter meets Grasshop's family. While talking with them Hunter notes that Grasshop has indeed proven his worth, then the scene skips back to Grasshop who... isn't quit living up to Hunter's expectations.
--> '''Hunter''': Yes, Grasshop has proven his courage.
--> '''Grasshop''': AHHH! [[DoomyDoomsOfDoom We're all doomed! With a capitol doom!]]
* While it was a little over the top, the dub endings moment of BreakingTheFourthWall was good for a laugh. [[SoBadItsGood I mean it was so lame that it was actually kinda funny.]]
--> '''Shadow''': (''scene freezes with everyone leaping into the air'') Well this is typical.
--> '''Hunter''': What?
--> '''Shadow''': You never look before you leap! [[LampshadeHanging And now were all stuck in the air!]]
--> '''Hunter''': Well if it was up to you we'd never do anything fun.
--> '''Shadow''': If by ''fun'' you mean falling off cliffs and getting smashed under rocks..
--> '''Hunter''': You're the grumpiest spider I know.
--> '''Shadow''': And ''YOU'' are the most irritating human I know!
--> '''Hunter''': Oh yeah?!
--> '''Shadow''': Yeah!
--> '''Hunter''': Oh yeah? (''fade to black'')