* It's just a small thing but, hearing Shadows' reaction to Hunter's glee at finding the Inner World.
--> '''Hunter''': I did it gramps! I found the Inner World!
--> '''Shadow''': Did you just call me gramps?
* Most of episode 10 is full of really serious stuff, but while Hunter fights Celpido (the Invectid digging tunnels under him and his friends all episode). Hunter tries to outsmart Celpido by taunting him and picking at his ego. It works, even if Celpido doesn't get the reference.
--> '''Hunter''': Ha ha! Come on Scaredy Cat!
--> '''Celpido''': Who's a Scaredy Cat!? Uh, what's a cat?
* So much of episode 19, poor disguised Beerain and Grasshop. All there attempts to steal the Oracle Key, and good ol' lovesick Lumen just kept getting in her way. It was great watch Beerain do something silly for once, even if ''she'' didn't like it very much.
--> '''Beerain''': Of all the indignities to suffer through...
** And later, Sparkle finds Grasshop in one of the castle net traps. He asks her to get him down but he falls down a second later anyway.
--> '''Grasshop''': Uhmph! ...I fell on my keys.
* "Hero Act" has to be the funniest episode in the series. First, the Spider Riders [[WTHCastingAgency decide to be actors]]. Then Grasshop shows up, and it gets worse from there.
** First off, the original troupe quits, and Hunter volunteers the Riders to fill in. Of course Hunter plays Quake. [[BadBadActing He says his lines as if he were monotonously reading them from a script]], then Lumen, though a superb actor, [[DistractedByTheSexy gets caught up by a cute member of the audience]]. Then Igneous starts acting like a total Prima Donna because he has to play an Invected instead of Quake.
** Grasshop attempting to attack Spider Riders watching the play, when they're in fact in it. And his reactions to the audience's harsh remarks about his "lame" costume.
--> '''Hunter''': The Hero Quake accepts your challenge Grasshop!
--> '''Grasshop''': Can ''somebody'' tell me what's going on?
** Hunter's "I killed your evil spirit and not your body" bit to Grasshop.
--> '''Grasshop''': (''as he escapes the theater'') Grasshop isn't lame. Its you humans who are lame! ...I don't even know what lame is...
* Flame never speaks (literally ever), that in and of itself isn't all that funny. What's funny is the fact that Shadow lampshades it.
--> '''Shadow''': [[LampshadeHanging You don't talk much do yeh?]]
* Corona's troubles in episode 21, especially her three alternate world fantasies. The first dream, [[BadassNormal she’s a regular girl but still beats up Invectids]]. In round two, [[MagneticHero she is still a warrior and everyone respects and admires her]], but Corona doesn’t like it much either. In her final dream she sees Hunter running towards her with flowers. She’s very happy about it, but Hunter runs right passed her. He gives the flowers to ''Aqune'' who seems to love them and in return gives Hunter a cake. As for Corona... she’s the object of [[spoiler:Grasshop’s]] affection.
* Just about anytime Grasshop indulges in his over the top style [[UnEvilLaugh villainous laughter]] is a moment of funny.
** Or the time he got beat up by princess Sparkle and her "KillerYoyo of Doom".
--> "You evil little elf!"
* The truth of Igneous's greatest fear [[spoiler:ghosts]].
--> '''Igneous''': If I can't see them, they can't see me! If I can't see them, they can't see me!
** [[SarcasmMode ...my hero.]]
* Episode 31 starts off with Hunter and his group stuck in the middle of a dry parched desert. Hunter asks who came up with the idea to trek through the desert in the middle of the day, we get this exchange.
--> '''Hunter''': Who's idea was it to walk through this desert at high noon anyway?!
--> '''Magma''': That was your bright idea. We wanted to wait until nightfall when it was cooler.
--> '''Hunter''': And since when do you guys ever listen to what I say?
** While Sparkle, Lumen and Igneous are talking Grasshop tries to listen in on what they're saying. While Sparkle is insisting Lumen and Igneous apologize to Grasshop, to which Lumen agrees. Grasshop meanwhile assumes the worst.
--> '''Lumen''': We will both apologize (''to Grasshop''). Igneous, you go find Grasshop for me.
--> '''Igneous''': You cannot be serious!
--> '''Lumen''': That is a royal command Igneous, from your ''Prince''.
--> '''Igneous''': (''sighs'') Yes your highness.
--> '''Grasshop''': [[OneSideOfTheStory I can't hear what their saying but I'll bet it's really bad.]] It's probably better to live with failure then submit to what they have planned for me.
* [[RunningGag "Not helping.."]]
* Igneous spends all of episode 40 ([[spoiler:after Queen Illuma unintentionally breaks his heart]]) standing around immobilized while spouting (fairly bad) poetry.
** Grasshop on Magma's seasickness.
--> '''Magma''': I'm going to be sick!
--> '''Grasshop''': Oh not again! Don't you ever get tired of the "[[UnusualEuphemism Barf-O-Rama Shuffle]]"?
* Episode 41, when Grasshop and Slate are "reunited" and Slate (understandably) tries to attack him.
--> '''Slate''': Nothing can save you from my wraith!
--> '''Grasshop''': Aha! Don't point that thing at me!
--> '''Sparkle''': Don't hurt my Uncle Hop!
--> '''Slate''': UNCLE!?!
* In episode 43 "Fly No Longer" Hunter asks Shadow about his idea about talking peace with the Invectids.
--> '''Hunter''': Shadow, do you think I'm a fool?
--> '''Shadow''': [[SarcasticDevotee Is this a trick question?]]
* Thanks to Aqune, Hunter meets Grasshop's family. While talking with them Hunter notes that Grasshop has indeed proven his worth, then the scene skips back to Grasshop who... isn't quit living up to Hunter's expectations.
--> '''Hunter''': Yes, Grasshop has proven his courage.
--> '''Grasshop''': AHHH! [[DoomyDoomsOfDoom We're all doomed! With a capitol doom!]]
* While it was a little over the top, the dub endings moment of BreakingTheFourthWall was good for a laugh. [[SoBadItsGood It was so lame that it was actually kinda funny.]]
--> '''Shadow''': (''scene freezes with everyone leaping into the air'') Well this is typical.
--> '''Hunter''': What?
--> '''Shadow''': You never look before you leap! [[LampshadeHanging And now were all stuck in the air!]]
--> '''Hunter''': Well if it was up to you we'd never do anything fun.
--> '''Shadow''': If by ''fun'' you mean falling off cliffs and getting smashed under rocks..
--> '''Hunter''': You're the grumpiest spider I know.
--> '''Shadow''': And ''YOU'' are the most irritating human I know!
--> '''Hunter''': Oh yeah?!
--> '''Shadow''': Yeah!
--> '''Hunter''': Oh yeah? (''fade to black'')