* Nearly half of anyone's experiences with the game can be considered this.
* Buttbots. They say "butt" on occasion, and repeat what a player says, with "butt" replacing many words. It's funnier than you'd think!
** They're good at lightening the mood, moreso. Say, there's an EldritchAbomination that's cornering a man into death in a dark corridor, and as he cries out his final words "OH GOD, I CAN SEE FOREVER! YOU FOOLS" are copied as "OH GOD, I CAN SEE BUTT! YOU BUTTS"
* The Clown is very often, quite tragically hilarious.
* Wet floors, especially when paired with a broken window into space in the escape wing, are magnificent at this.
* Some of the gimmicks used by the crew. Feeding people poo. Vomiting and drinking their vomit that they scraped off the floor ETC.
* Last words:
** "Wizard! Lets be bros!"
** "Pouring my heated gas directly into my explosive mix certain would make my bomb stronger!"
** "Pfft. Nobody ever bothers with explosive cigarettes!"
** The research station nuke has been activated! T-60 seconds: "Yuu gut boomed by the fooking chef! Bork bork bork!"
** "Shoot a hipster, lets see who's underground now."
** Ghost(monkey (571)) says, "I was tasked with killing 50% of the monkeys"
*** "So they turned you into a monkey!"
**** "I became what I hated SO BAD."
* In a rev round, the heads welded the bridge teleporter beacon into a locker, trapping a normal rev and two rev heads. They then opened it up, expecting to stun the people inside. "I was not expecting an energy sword" Inexplicably made vastly funnier because that comment was in admin-red text.
* During a particularly bloody xeno round:
--> Head of Personnel says: "WHY WOULD YOU MOP THE MEDBAY FLOOR AT A TIME LIKE THIS"
* For April Fools Day, /tg/station added an interface for erotic role playing. Allowing you to put your hand down people's pants and so on. If you had someone's hand down your pants, you were effectively stunned. Cue a changeling getting thwarted by his mark sticking his hand down the changeling's pants while paralyzed.
* "So Chaplain [[IndianaJonesAndTheTempleOfDoom Mola Ram]] actually WAS a traitor. [[WeirdnessCensor WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED]]"
* As a ghost, observing an atmos technician running down the escape arm to fix a plasma leak [[WhatAnIdiot with a lit cigarette]]. Then, observing the same technician [[OutrunTheFireball running away from the resulting explosion]].
* The slurred speech when drunk can result in some interesting changes, especially if you have a snarky AI and say that you're about to save the med-bay from zombies.
** AI: "Please do not shave the med-bay."
* The following is a transcript from a [[SomethingAwful Goon]] server where the AI claimed that a female member of the crew was a succubus and the captain, Line Hightower, attempted to lead a security assault on her. As the geneticist, I was not in the area and only received transmissions via headset.
-->Debbie Kemp [145.9] says, "So this is the most Report worthy crew ever in history"
-->Line Hightower [145.9] says, "AI, Door."
-->Line Hightower [145.9] says, "FILE YOUR COMPLAINTS WITH NANOTRANSEN, SUCCUBUS."
-->Debbie Kemp [145.9] says, "I am not filling a complaint I would if I was that type AI"
-->Line Hightower [145.9] stammers, "AAHH"
-->Line Hightower [145.9] stammers, "Tuurrrnnn iitt offff!"
-->Line Hightower [145.9] stammers, "TTTUURRRNNN I OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"
-->Line Hightower [145.9] stammers, "IIII Reeegggrreeeet ttthiiis ccoorseeooff aaccttiiioonnnn.."
* This troper's first bomb-making experience. I was a loyal crewmember, so I launched my first test bomb and blew apart the testing area. Then it turned out the AI was malfunctioning, and he shocked the doors and bolted me into the mixing chamber. I was unable to get anyone to come and rescue me, and had no toolbox, so it occured to me that I could bomb my way out. The only problem was, because the bombs I had were excessively high-end and most of the tanks were outside, I had no practical way of avoiding suicide-by-bomb until it occured to me to swap around tanks. I did that, pressed the detonator, and...
-->Massive fireball centered on my character
-->say(not actually sent because I was briefly unconcious): OH GOD I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE FREQENCY!
-->'''Adminpm:''' Did you just...
** The bomb I intended to detonate fizzled. My next couple rounds involved efforts to make less wildly excessive bombs. Results were... mixed.
* This is from a newscaster on a roleplay server:
** [Story by Grzeslaw Nowak (Journalist)]
** -Two stories in one! Medbay in dire need of cleaning due to massive ammount of blood. Get workin' Janitors. And in other news, Art Davis, current captain, was assaulted and had his gun stolen. Quote: "tH-H-Hat-t-t-t Rat-t-t f-fUK-K-Kk-k ah-ht-tt-tah-hk-keD M-Me ah-hn-nd-d S-St-tULe m-m'Y-Y gun-n." If anyone knows the location of "that rat fuck" or has seen an energy gun laying around, please report it to your nearest Art Davis.
* Wishes, wishes, God is now taking wishes.
*** "Xenos in the air ducts at arrivals"
*** (later) "Xenos in med bay"'
** '''Ner-si Has Risen'''
*** Then got spaced by hyper competent engineers
** The clowns had honk mechs
*** Three times
** The escape shuttle exploded
** '''Ner-si Has Risen ... Again'''
*** ''' And Again'''
** Godmin: granted
* One round this troper was in consisted of a Shambling Abomination[[note]]the name a Changeling is given when he morphs into his true form[[/note]] going around murdering everyone... [[RefugeInAudacity while playing a saxophone]]. He wound up winning that round and was christened "Saxophoning Abomination."
* [[https://soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/honk-honk-butt This]] recounting of a particularly insane Wizard round. It can be summed up in two words- "Butt Plans".
* On the /tg/station servers, a Syndicate Operative team decided that instead of the usual plan, which is to attack the station with military weaponry and detonate the nuke by force, that it would be better to [[RefugeInAudacity teleport aboard and politely ask]] for the [[MacGuffin nuclear authentication disk]] needed to blow their nuke. After some talks, they were given a standard, blank, research disk, which had a paper label on it marked [[BlatantLies NUCLEAR AUTHENTICATION]]. On a server marked for everybody using meta knowledge to be expert at game mechanics, ''none of them noticed'', and the Syndicates left, happily gloating.
** Come to think of it, Nuclear Emergency rounds in general, which would reasonably be very serous because of how direct, short, and brutal they tend to be, end up spawning hilarious stories often. Such as the [[WhosLaughingNow clown]] stealing the Syndicates' nuke and hiding it in the reinforced AI Core in the heart of the station, stealing victory from their grasp.
** Or the one admin known on /tg/ for regularly sending in Nuclear teams... equipped with clown masks and shoes, complete with little horn sound effects. As they murder you. The effect is surprisingly chilling when the power goes out, you're plunged into darkness, comms go dead, and all you hear are distant gunfire... and the little squeaks and honks, getting closer and closer...
** One story of a nasty admin disguised the nuke ops as pizza delivery men. They would politely ask access to the bridge with a pizza box each. After the lot of them were inside before the captain and heads of personnel, they asked "Did you order pizzas?". They gave away the pizzas, drew their weapons, and shot them on the spot. Then, they decapitated the bodies, and stuck a pizza in their gaping necks. "''Here's your pizza.''"
* A [[http://www.ss13.eu/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=9701#p9701 story from /tg/]] is funny in a [[BlackComedy very, very, very dark way.]] Simply put, a traitor decides that instead of completing her objective, she's going to become a serial killer. Who sets up her victims in a grotesque tea party tableau.
** To emphasize the sheer terror she inflicted on the station, the mime broke his vow of silence and quit his job on the spot after seeing the corpses sitting around the table.
* This little highlight from a particularly odd round. The bartender made things get... [[InsaneTrollLogic very interesting]]:
-->Bartender Bradley Buzzcut [145.9] exclaims, " A likely story! You probably killed Pun Pun to give yourself an erection so you could have sex with the dead body of the monkey you just killed!"
-->E.M.I.T.T.E.R [145.9] states, "waht"
-->Miner Johnson T Konich [145.9] asks, " wut?"
-->Miner Danuis Studnick [145.9] says, "Bartender, what."
-->Officer Jayrin DP fires the taser gun!
-->Officer Jayrin DP fires the taser gun!
-->E.M.I.T.T.E.R [145.9] states, "Waht is dis I dun aven"
-->HoP Maynard Wolfe [145.9] asks, " Bartender you feeling ok?"
-->The world shakes for a moment as the gods attempt to understand WHAT THE FUCK THE BARTENDER JUST SAID
* The situations the crew find themselves in are often so insane that it results in instant comedy. Case in point:
-->[[ItMakesJustAsMuchSenseInContext Geneticist Jerrie Gregory [145.9] says, " I will do whatever, but first i must cure this bearded monkey woman of tourretes"]]