* Almost anything Thelma said or did: "Excellent idea, Pierre. The corn muffins look scrumptious today!"
* It's easy to tell that this "crew" is not USS Enterprise material just yet.
--> '''Commander Goddard''': Radu, raise the shields.
--> '''Radu''': How do I do that?
--> '''Commander Goddard''': I don't know.
* Radu sneezes, and snow flies out of his ears.
--> '''Thelma''': His temperature is thirty-five degrees Celsius. Low, even for Andromedans. Oh, and his barometric pressure is dropping. I think he's going to snow.
* When the crew are trying to stop their doppelgangers, Miss Davenport encounters hers.
--> '''Evil Davenport''': So now I guess you're going to give me demerits or faint or something?
--> '''Good Davenport''': (very, '''very''' British) No, I believe I'll just punch your lights out. (Jumps into a [[http://www.tennisoncampus.com/Assets/Images/2011+Notre+Dame+Mascot.jpg Fighting Irish]] fisticuffs pose.) Come and get it!
** The best part? Good Davenport WINS.
* So many of Miss Davenport's lines were this; unfortunately, her delivery and accent are what made them hysterical, which doesn't translate to text very well. See in "Both Sides Now," when Android!Suzee is walking toward her with the probe to return her knowledge to the ''Christa.''
--> '''Davenport''': (very, '''very''' British) Now where are you planning to stick '''that?''' (It was in her ear.)