Despite being the earliest [[DarkerAndEdgier dark and serious]] take on the Sonic series, WesternAnimation/SatAM does have its moments of comedy.
* ''Ro-Becca''. The whole flippin' episode. Words cannot describe it. But some of the greatest examples include:
** Sonic and Rotor knocking down the door that Antoine was standing behind, causing him to be SquashedFlat.
** Antoine out in the rain, complaining about how it has been a terrible day for him, and then yelling, "WHAT ELSE COULD HAPPEN???" Only to be struck by lightning immediately afterwards, and then shooting up in the air, wailing like a dying cat. He then lands right in Ro-Becca's arms.
** Ro-Becca giving Antoine a massage. Made especially hilarious by [[BlackComedyRape how wrong]] [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar it looks...]]
* In one of the Season 1 episodes, Rotor claims that he is working on a big project...but by the end of the episode, we find out that ''he was only screwing in a lightbulb''.
* Tails' PottyEmergency in the pilot episode, ''Head or Tails''. Seeing him shaking up and down having to pee really badly is both funny and adorable at the same time.
* "Spyhog": Snively [[CoolAndUnusualPunishment tortures]] Antoine by making escargot... with... [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2tmCvYoMQA ''MARGARINE!'']]
* Robotnik gets one when Sonic pretends to "surrender" in episode 15. After Sonic explains that he can't take the stress anymore, Robotnik gives this gem: "Oh please. Something's rotten in [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topeka Topeka]]...wherever ''that'' is."
** HilariousInHindsight: As many a person will tell you, there actually ''is'' something ''[[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church rotten]]'' in Topeka!
* Naugus morphing Robotnik's head in The Void. Made all the more funnier with Snively laughing about it and the fact that Creator/JimCummings did all of the animal sounds made by Robotnik.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORmwX-jUBWU#t=11m38s Listen to Sonic's "love" poem to Sally in "Warp Sonic".]]
* Sonic and Nicole's friendship is hilarious. He often becomes exasperated with her technobabble-filled explanations, giving her the indication to speak in short term. It eventually evolves into Nicole speaking in slang to Sonic whenever they chat, much to Sally's irritation - (Nicole: "Sonic, my main hedgehog, wattup?").
* Antoine's attempt to learn martial arts from Bunnie. He tries to kick a dummy of Robotnik, but ends up throwing it through Sonic's window. Sonic angrily throws it back out at Antoine, who tries again, only to be bounced off it and flies through Sonic's window himself. Sonic then throws Antoine out the house.
* In the episode 'Sonic and Sally', when the Robot!Sally is robotised again (yes, apparently they can do that), while the real Sally is being taken home by Sonic. The dialogue is absolutely priceless.
--> ''(Sonic and Sally on intercom to Robotnik.)''
--> '''Sonic:''' You were close, Robotnik, but close only counts in horseshoes.
--> '''Sally:''' Have a dreadful day.
--> ''(Sonic whips out a power ring, and the two lovebirds are away. Then, Snively appears on another screen)''
--> '''Snively:''' The princess is robotised, sir, but there seem to be some glitches.
--> ''(Robot!Sally is shooting lasers at everything in sight!)''
--> '''Robotnik:''' You fool! Get that off of...
--> ''(Robot!Sally shoots a laser at the screens with Robotnik on them, causing them and other screens to break.)''
* Dulcy crashing into a tree in ''Game Guy''. It may have been done many times before, but there is something about it that makes you laugh off your chair.