* The original ''Sonic Adventure'', when Eggman transforms his airship to make it more difficult to get to the bridge:
-->'''Tails''': "Wow! It just transformed! Did you ''see'' that?"
-->'''Sonic''': *Gives Tails the biggest CaptainObvious look ever* "Now how do we get to the bridge?"
-->'''Tails''': "I hate it when he doesn't listen..."
** "... This is the wrong room."
* Right before landing [[spoiler: or rather, crash-landing]] on the Egg Carrier:
-->'''Tails''': Alrighty! We're in!
-->'''Sonic''': We gotta land on the Egg Carrier.
-->'''Tails''': [[OhCrap Whoops.]] Uh, I forgot something...
-->'''Sonic''': What's that?
-->'''Tails''': [[WhatAnIdiot There's no landing gear in this mode!]]
-->'''Sonic''': [[BigWhat WHAT?!]]
-->'''Amy''': *Upon evading E-100:Zero after Final Egg* "PHEW! That was close! *Face slowly forms the most miserable and horrified expression possible before abruptly snapping back to stoic.*
* When Big the Cat leaves the sewer via elevator, the doors would close on his tail, [[TheDevTeamThinksOfEverything prompting him to go]] "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFwHzhTTXtI Ow]]".
* When Gamma is transported to the past in a vision, it is unable to determine its location, and states "This presents a problem." It's the delivery of the line that makes it funny.
** Similarly, Gamma demanding Amy that she "give him the bird." Of course, he means the bird she is carrying, but "[[FlippingTheBird the bird]]" is American slang for a very obscene gesture, which makes this scene look hilarious when looked in this context.
* Everyone's faces in general when speaking. It seems Sonic Team wasn't [[EarlyInstallmentWeirdness too good at rigging.]]
* For a bit of BlackComedy, one line: "All's well that ends well, right?" Well, yes, but the city is still quite flooded, and the bursts of water happened so suddenly that there's no way there aren't massive casualties to go with the universal property damage. [=GameboyHero=]/[=BrokenGameboys=] made a point of editing in, right after Tails said that, part of an earlier cutscene which shows water pouring out of buildings.
** Similarly, knowing the Super Sonic story in full, talk to the manager before triggering the cutscene that leads into the final boss fight. He'll say that he's sure the place will ''fill up''.
* During the Chaos 0 fight, one of the cops ''moonwalks'' away from Chaos, still with gun trained on it.
* Eggman's tantrum after he thinks his robots failed to get Froggy.
-->'''Eggman''': "Dummies! Dummies! Dummies! Dummies! None of you got the right one!"
* After Sonic awakes from the flashback, he told Tails that he was on a snooze cruize. The scene pictures Tails with a very confused look.
* During Gamma's story, go walk around Station Square and talk to people. Really, the funniest part of this is just how few people seem to notice that you're anything [[UnusuallyUninterestingSight unusual]] and will just launch into talking to you about their mundane problems and stuff. There are a few who notice, of course, and they may or may not be afraid, thinking you anything from a government enforcer to an eccentric rich man's servant robot to a costume (okay, that one's in Mystic Ruins) to knowing who your master is or was.