* Two guys dressing up as women, and playing it for laughs? [[RefugeInAudacity Awesome!]]
* Joe apologizing because the motor boat will only move backwards. "I'm afraid it may take a little longer."
* The "CaryGrant" accent.
* Spats to a coin-flipping wise guy: [[LampshadeHanging "Where did you pick up that cheap trick?"]]
* "Daphne" in the berth, with the lady band members passing food around and a corkscrew's been brought. "Girls, keep it down! You'll wake up the neighbours downstairs, now Josephine... WATCH THAT CORKSCREW!"
* Jerry dancing an ecstatic tango on the bed tells Joe about his ''engagment''.
-->'''Jerry''': I'm engaged!\\
'''Joe''': Congratulations, who's the lucky girl?\\
'''Jerry''': ...I am!
** And a moment later:
--->'''Joe:''' Jerry, there's another problem. Like, what are you going to do on your honeymoon?
--->'''Jerry:''' [[ComicallyMissingThePoint We've been discussing that. He wants to go to the Riviera, but I kind of lean towards Niagara Falls.]]
** And after that:
--->'''Joe:''' Jerry, listen to me! There are laws, there are conventions; it's just not done!
--->'''Jerry:''' Joe, this may be my last chance to marry a millionaire!
** The reason Lemmon is shaking the maracas after each punchline was because the director knew the lines would be funny, and wanted to pause between the banter so people wouldn't laugh over the next lines.
* "I tell you, it's a whole different sex!"
* The last lines of the movie:
-->'''Jerry:''' Oh no you don't! Osgood, I'm gonna level with you. We can't get married at all.\\
'''Osgood:''' Why not? \\
'''Jerry:''' Well, in the first place, I'm not a natural blonde. \\
'''Osgood:''' Doesn't matter. \\
'''Jerry:''' I smoke! I smoke all the time! \\
'''Osgood:''' I don't care. \\
'''Jerry:''' Well, I have a terrible past. For three years now, I've been living with a saxophone player.\\
'''Osgood:''' I forgive you. \\
'''Jerry:''' ''(Tragically)'' I can never have children! \\
'''Osgood:''' We can adopt some. \\
'''Jerry:''' But you don't understand, Osgood! \\
''(Jerry finally gives up and pulls off his wig)''\\
'''Jerry:''' Ohh... I'm a man! \\
'''Osgood:''' [[ComicallyMissingThePoint Well...Nobody's perfect!]]\\
''(Jerry pauses and gives Osgood a perplexed look)''
** Even better, the original line was, ''"I know."'', but sadly the censors made them change it.