* Landing a plane with the only experience being a UsefulNotes/PlayStationPortable [[IKnowMortalKombat flight simulator]].
--> "All Praises To The UsefulNotes/PlayStation!"
* The looks on the female flight attendant's faces when their camp male coworker [[spoiler: finally sees his girlfriend and they start enthusiastically making out.]]
* The guy who gets bitten by a snake ''[[spoiler:by GroinAttack]].'' And the snakes turning out to be equal opportunists when a girl [[spoiler: gets bitten as a BreastAttack]].
--> "Get off [[spoiler:my dick!]]"
* The Martial Artist's Moment of Awesome, wherein he manages to rush into the cabin full of snakes to piggyback a young woman out quickly becomes this when, halfway to safety no less, she demands they go back for her chihuahua. He does so.
* "It's a teal, Doc!"
* Mercedes snapping, "Ever heard of email, dickward?" at the annoying businessman.
* Samuel L. Jackson's tongue in cheek speech about the film's ''inevitable'' victory for best movie the following year.
--> '''Samuel L Jackson''': I'm here tonight to present the award everyone's been waiting for: best movie. This award holds a special place in my heart because next year I'll be winning it for ''Snakes on a Plane''. Now I know, I know that sounds cocky, but I don't give a damn. I'm guaranteeing that ''Snakes on a Plane'' will win best movie next year. Does not matter what else is coming out. New James Bond... no snakes in that! ''Ocean's 13''... where my snakes at? ''Shrek the Third''... green, but not a snake. No movie shall triumph over ''Snakes on a Plane''. Unless I happen to feel like making a movie called ''Mo' Motha-fuckin' Snakes on Mo' Motha-fuckin' Planes''.