* After Aika briefly leaves your party on the first visit to Pirate Isle, try looking through the [[SchmuckBait cloth]] of her house.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMaksOZp7M8 The party meeting Bellena.]]
--> '''Aika:''' Are you kidding, [[ReallyGetsAround who knows where she's been]]! (Bellena [[RightBehindMe stands behind Aika]]) Oh, um, so... Do you travel a lot?
* As the group tries to recover the Delphinus in Yatofuma, Vyse grabs Fina and helps her jump to the Delphinus, Aika then proceeds to help Enrique board by giving him a hard shove, causing him to fall face first onto the ship's deck.
* The Ixa'ness Demons calling Aika and Fina old hags gives us this;
-->'''Aika:''' Hey, who are you calling an old hag!? Fina!! Don't just stand there, they're calling us old hags!!
-->'''Fina:''' ...Aika? What's an 'old hag'?
* After winning their first ship battle, Vyse and Aika start to perform their [[VictoryPose Victory Jig]]..... Until [[GrumpyOldMan Drachma]] interrupts:
--> ([[DopeSlap CLANG!!]]) What are you doing!? ''Hands on the wheel boy!!!''
* The party's reactions to "Daccat's Treasure" are all pretty funny, especially Aika's
--> '''Aika''' (really annoyed): Some old bag of bones is laughing at us from his grave while we ran around looking like idiots!! And we're still broke!
--> (Vyse stops laughing and looks like he's about to cry.)
* Gilder and Clara's interactions are pretty hilarious.
-->'''Clara:''' Oh, Gilder, I'm so happy! I'll never let you go!
-->'''Gilder:''' Out of one prison, into the next.
* The two instances of the game playing around with the boilerplate "X joined your party"/"X joined your crew as a Y" messages:
--> Drachma joined your party... again.
--> Pow joined your crew as a jester... [[TeamPet of sorts]].
* If you go investigating Drachma's ship and go out on deck, Vyse can discover Drachma's fishing bait in a barrel. There's something really funny about a tough young Air Pirate like him being grossed out by slimy bugs.
* Aika's fireplace on Pirate Isle. Judging by the smell, she apparently throws gunpowder into it for fun.
* As part of decorating your base, you can ask Kirala, a builder from Yafutoma, to make some renovations to the fountain in the center of the island "in praise of the six Moons." Kirala's take on this is to surprise you by...planting a large, rotating stone statue of Cupil at the top. Vyse's only remark is that at least Fina will like it.