* In both comic and film, when Miho shoots a mook with a message arrow. As a CallBack to the fact that "You won't feel it if she doesn't want you to."
-->'''Mook:''' Hey, there's an arrow in me.
** In the film, he is later shot in the head with another arrow, and just sighs.
* Marv being told to get lost by Kadie's new bouncer. Marv just grabs his head, jabs his thumbs in his eyes and walks right in.
** Followed by one of the waitresses telling him he should take it easy on the guy, since he's new and doesn't know any better.
* Marv [[JackBauerInterrogationTechnique dragging some poor bastards face along the pavement]] as he drives.
-->'''Marv:''' I don't know about you, but I'm having a ball.
* The ending of ''Fat Man and Little Boy'', which is about Schlubb and Klump contemplating whether to steal a corpse's fine boots. [[spoiler:It's rigged with a bomb...]]
-->'''Schlubb:''' I believe we have been properly ''chastised'', Mr. Klump.
-->'''Klump''': So it would appear, Mr. Schlubb.
** Pretty much ''any'' time Schlubb and Klump open their mouths--such as when they argue over the AwesomeButImpractical car Klump has chosen to drive to the motel in ''That Yellow Bastard''. Especially when Klump brings up its "sheer phallic majesty"....
* When a badly wounded Dwight is threatened by Miho with a blade on his back, Goldie and [[spoiler:Wendy]] standing in front demanding him to leave Old Town, he thinks:
--> I should fear for my life, and I would....if I could get that [[EarWorm damn Doublemint jingle]] out of my head.
* The entire (hallucinated) conversation between Dwight and Jackie-Boy.
-->"You shut the hell up Jackie-Boy. You're dead. I'm imagining that you're talking so just shut the hell up."
** And he's still trying to talk after his mouth has been taped shut.
* When Miho rescues Dwight from the tar pits:
-->"You're an angel. You're a saint. You're Mother Teresa. You're Elvis. You're God...and if you'd shown up 10 minutes earlier we'd still have Jackie-Boy's head.
* In ''Sin City: A Dame to Kill For'', Johnny getting medical attention from BackAlleyDoctor Kroenig (played by Creator/ChristopherLloyd) counts as both this and NauseaFuel. Especially when Johnny runs out of money mid-surgery and has to give Kroenig his shoe in order to pay for the rest of the job.
** Kroenig ''shoots up some heroin'' before he operates.
--> '''Kroenig:''' ''Ah''...! Steady as a ''rock''.