* In both comic and film, when Miho shoots a mook with a message arrow. As a CallBack to the fact that "You won't feel it if she doesn't want you to."
-->'''Mook:''' Hey, there's an arrow in me.
** In the film, he is later shot in the head with another arrow, and just sighs.
* Marv being told to get lost by Kadie's new bouncer. Marv just grabs his head, jabs his thumbs in his eyes and walks right in.
** Followed by one of the waitresses telling him he should take it easy on the guy, since he's new and doesn't know any better.
* Marv [[JackBauerInterrogationTechnique dragging some poor bastards face along the pavement]] as he drives.
-->'''Marv:''' I don't know about you, but I'm having a ''ball''...!
* The ending of ''Fat Man and Little Boy'', which is about Schlubb and Klump contemplating whether to steal a corpse's fine boots. [[spoiler:It's rigged with a bomb...]]
-->'''Schlubb:''' I believe we have been properly ''chastised'', Mr. Klump.
-->'''Klump''': So it would appear, Mr. Schlubb.
** Pretty much ''any'' time Schlubb and Klump open their mouths--such as when they argue over the AwesomeButImpractical car Klump has chosen to drive to the motel in ''That Yellow Bastard''. Especially when Klump brings up its "sheer phallic majesty"....
* When a badly wounded Dwight is threatened by Miho with a blade on his back, Goldie and [[spoiler:Wendy]] standing in front demanding him to leave Old Town, he thinks:
--> I should fear for my life, and I would....if I could get that [[EarWorm damn Doublemint jingle]] out of my head.
* When Jackie Boy is outside Shelly's door, he hears her talking to Dwight and says "it sounds like you got somebody in there with you". Shelly's response?
--> "Some''body''? It's a [[RefugeInAudacity regular African love-fest in here!]]"
* Dwight telling Jackie Boy to leave Shelly alone, in a slightly dark way.
--> '''Dwight:''' ''[grabbing Jackie Boy's hair and holding [[EyeScream a straight razor to his eye]]]'' Hi. I'm Shelly's new boyfriend and I'm out of my mind. You so much as talk to Shelly again, you even think her name, and I'll [[FreudianThreat cut you in ways that will make you useless to a woman]].
--> '''Jackie Boy:''' You're making a big mistake, pal. A ''big'' mistake.
--> '''Dwight:''' Yeah? You already made a big mistake yourself. You didn't flush.
--> '''Jackie Boy:''' ''[[[OhCrap his eye widens]]]''
--> ''[Dwight shoves Jackie Boy's head in the toilet, brushing his hand away from the flusher, then leaves when Jackie Boy stops twitching]''
--> ''[Jackie Boy jumps out of the toilet, then vomits toilet water]''
* The entire (hallucinated) conversation between Dwight and Jackie-Boy.
-->"You shut the hell up Jackie-Boy. You're dead. I'm imagining that you're talking so just shut the hell up."
** And he's still trying to talk after his mouth has been taped shut.
* When Miho rescues Dwight from the tar pits:
-->"You're an angel. You're a saint. You're Mother Teresa. You're Elvis. You're God...and if you'd shown up 10 minutes earlier we'd still have Jackie-Boy's head.
* In ''Sin City: A Dame to Kill For'', Johnny getting medical attention from BackAlleyDoctor Kroenig (played by Creator/ChristopherLloyd) counts as both this and NauseaFuel. Especially when Johnny runs out of money mid-surgery and has to give Kroenig his shoe in order to pay for the rest of the job.
** Kroenig ''shoots up some heroin'' before he operates.
--> '''Kroenig:''' ''Ah''...! Steady as a ''rock''.
* When Hartigan assaults the Roark farm in "That Yellow Bastard", he takes down a cop, while Kevin casually reads his bible, and rocks in his chair. Completely unconcerned about these proceedings.