* In both comic and film, when Miho shoots a mook with a message arrow. As a CallBack to the fact that "You won't feel it if she doesn't want you to."
-->'''Mook:''' Hey, there's an arrow in me.
** In the film, he is later shot in the head with another arrow, and just sighs.
* Marv being told to get lost by Kadie's new bouncer. Marv just grabs his head, jabs his thumbs in his eyes and walks right in.
** Followed by one of the waitresses telling him he should take it easy on the guy, since he's new and doesn't know any better.
* Marv [[WhatADrag dragging some poor bastards face along the pavement]] as he drives.
-->'''Marv:''' I don't know about you, but I'm having a ''ball''...!
* The ending of ''Fat Man and Little Boy'', which is about Schlubb and Klump contemplating whether to steal a corpse's fine boots. [[spoiler:It's rigged with a bomb...]]
-->'''Schlubb:''' I believe we have been properly ''chastised'', Mr. Klump.
-->'''Klump''': So it would appear, Mr. Schlubb.
** Pretty much ''any'' time Schlubb and Klump open their mouths--such as when they argue over the AwesomeButImpractical car Klump has chosen to drive to the motel in ''That Yellow Bastard''. Especially when Klump brings up its "sheer phallic majesty"....
* When a badly wounded Dwight is threatened by Miho with a blade on his back, Goldie and [[spoiler:Wendy]] standing in front demanding him to leave Old Town, he thinks:
--> I should fear for my life, and I would....if I could get that damn Doublemint jingle out of my head.
* When Jackie Boy is outside Shelly's door, he hears her talking to Dwight and says "it sounds like you got somebody in there with you". Shelly's response?
--> "Some''body''? It's a regular African love-fest in here!"
* Dwight telling Jackie Boy to leave Shelly alone, in a slightly dark way (Clive Owen's monotone voice makes it even funnier).
--> '''Dwight:''' ''[grabbing Jackie Boy's hair and holding a straight razor to his eye]'' Hi. I'm Shellie's new boyfriend and I'm out of my mind. You so much as talk to Shelly again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that will make you useless to a woman.
--> '''Jackie Boy:''' You're making a big mistake, pal. A ''big'' mistake.
--> '''Dwight:''' Yeah? You already made a big mistake yourself. You didn't flush.
--> '''Jackie Boy:''' ''[his eye widens]''
--> ''[Dwight shoves Jackie Boy's head in the toilet, brushing his hand away from the flusher, then leaves when Jackie Boy stops twitching]''
--> ''[Jackie Boy jumps out of the toilet, then vomits toilet water]''
* The entire (hallucinated) conversation between Dwight and Jackie-Boy.
-->"You shut the hell up Jackie-Boy. You're dead. I'm imagining that you're talking so just shut the hell up."
** And he's still trying to talk after his mouth has been taped shut.
* When Miho rescues Dwight from the tar pits:
-->"You're an angel. You're a saint. You're Mother Teresa. You're Elvis. You're God...and if you'd shown up 10 minutes earlier and gotten a little more killing done, we'd still have Jackie-Boy's head.
* In ''Sin City: A Dame to Kill For'', Johnny getting medical attention from BackAlleyDoctor Kroenig (played by Creator/ChristopherLloyd) is both this and NauseaFuel. Especially when Johnny runs out of money mid-surgery and has to give Kroenig his shoe in order to pay for the rest of the job.
** Kroenig ''shoots up some heroin'' before he operates.
---> '''Kroenig:''' ''Ah''...! Steady as a ''rock''.
* When Hartigan assaults the Roark farm in "That Yellow Bastard", he takes down a cop, while Kevin casually reads his bible, and rocks in his chair. Completely unconcerned about these proceedings.