* In both comic and film, when Miho shoots a mook with a message arrow. As a CallBack to the fact that "You won't feel it if she doesn't want you to."
-->'''Mook:''' Hey, there's an arrow in me.
* Marv being told to get lost by Kadie's new bouncer. Marv just grabs his head, jabs his thumbs in his eyes and walks right in.
** Followed by one of the waitresses telling him he should take it easy on the guy, since he's new and doesn't know any better.
* Marv [[JackBauerInterrogationTechnique dragging some poor bastards face along the pavement]] as he drives.
-->'''Marv:''' I don't know about you, but I'm having a ball.
* The ending of ''Fat Man and Little Boy'', which is about Schlubb and Klump contemplating whether to steal a corpse's fine boots. [[spoiler:It's rigged with a bomb...]]
-->'''Schlubb:''' I believe we have been properly ''chastised'', Mr. Klump.
-->'''Klump''': So it would appear, Mr. Schlubb.
* When a badly wounded Dwight is threatened by Miho with a blade on his back, Goldie and [[spoiler:Wendy]] standing in front demanding him to leave Old Town, he thinks:
--> I should fear for my life, and I would....if I could get that [[EarWorm damn Doublemint jingle]] out of my head.