* Soundtrack Composer/Writer Joe Romersa's [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWA4BVW1KRQ music video of incoherent images, wild gestures, with a dead-serious face and deep voice]].
* "The umbilical cord I keep in a box in my room...Lately, it's started to smell terrible."
* Some of the stock sound effects can be pretty silly, like the dogs that sound like panthers, or the ten foot-tall ''burping'' Patients.
** The Patient Demons could also sound like bowling pins, which is even funnier.
** If you shoot one of the Patients while they're standing near a descending staircase, they'll fall down it -- ''and burp every time they hit a step''.
* Henry's [[DullSurprise complete apathy]] throughout most of the game. It's pretty funny to watch him [[spoiler:discover a crucified corpse hidden in the back of his apartment]] while looking completely bored by the whole ordeal.
** Made even funnier with the fact that he's gagging from the smell, sees the source, and then goes back to being bored, almost like he's saying, "Oh, is ''that'' all it was?"
** Henry wakes up from the subway world, after finding Cynthia brutally murdered.
---> '''Henry:''' (almost whimpering) Cynthia?
---> *Police and ambulance sirens become audible outside.*
---> '''Henry:''' Man, what's all that noise out there?
** Despite his usual emotionless, in the scene where Cynthia is telling Henry about her 'special favor', if you look closely, he's trying very hard to not start grinning like an idiot or laughing in her face.
** The scene where he finds her battered and mangled body is just as bad. She's sprawled on the floor, slowly bleeding to death, with every inch of the room covered in her blood. Henry's response:
--->'''Henry:''' [[MajorInjuryunderreaction Are you okay?]]
* Most find the giant Eileen head from the hospital to be complete NightmareFuel, but sort of like that whole deal with [[MonsterClown Monster Clowns]], it has an equal chance of just being silly-looking.
** Especially since each eye tracks Henry separately. Which means the thing gets crosseyed easily.
* So it turns out that Walter hates all things that fly. So what happens when he encounters a swarm of [[BigCreepyCrawlies Hu]][[BatOutOfHell mm]][[FeatheredFiend ers]]? He ignores you completely and [[SlidingScaleOfGameplayAndStoryIntegration shoots them out of the sky]].
* In Building World 2nd Time, there is [[spoiler:a glitch you can exploit to bring Eileen through to the end without opening the Door of Time. By avoiding the door, you avoid triggering a script that spawns monsters where there weren't any before and thus don't have to get Eileen past them. The way you trigger the glitch also means you avoid bringing her past nearly all the other monsters. It's just so hilarious to completely dodge the usual burden of the EscortMission]].
* Whilst revisiting Forest World, it is possible for Jasper's Ghost to glitch, putting its flame out. Subverted in the fact that he still deals damage the same way as other ghosts, is very fast, and is ''very'' aggressive.
* "Ouch! Dammit...!" Richard Braintree's reaction to falling at least two stories and landing on hard concrete, without breaking a single bone.
** even funnier, when you see him falling like a sack of grain, with contorting, bouncing, or flinching in any way possible.