* CrowningMomentOfFunny: The UFO ending.
** The Crowning Moment Of Funny to that: the "Silent Hill Song" at the end credits, which is sung like a children's song that takes AlternateCharacterInterpretation to the depths of hilarious insanity. "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_eOpM7qQHo A Sirent Hill no uta, minna ta utaou~]]"
* The blood in the restroom can be darkly amusing because, since it's the ladies' room, there's an actual non-fatal non-supernatural reason for there to be blood.
* In a callback to ''SilentHill2'', if the player has a save file from [=SH2=] on the same memory card and examines a certain stopped up toilet in the shopping mall, they get the option to have Heather reach inside to remove the blockage. If you select yes, a cutscene plays. Heather is about to reach in the toilet, but stops short. "This is ''way'' too gross." She then turns and looks [[WhatTheHellPlayer straight at the player]] and says "Who would even think of doing something so ''disgusting?''"
* Heather's reaction to finding a dead, barbecued dog in a restaurant.
--> Who the hell would make something like this? Furthermore, who the hell would eat it?
* Heather's [[SkewedPriorities weird sense of priorities]].
--> '''After receiving a creepy "Happy birthday" message over a disconnected phone in a bloody locker:''' "But... [[ComicallyMissingThePoint it's not my birthday...]]"
* From examining a certain object at the amusement park:
--> "There's a dead body inside this box thing. [[SeenItAll There's nothing interesting here]]".
* The map for the church area is downright hilarious, looking like something a child drew while at day care.
* The results of the KonamiCode. Douglas is stripped of shirt and pants, leaving him in only his boxers beneath the trenchcoat. Sucks the serious right out of any cutscene.
** Combine that with Heather's unlockable Princess Heart outfit for extra silliness.
* Claudia's introduction. She introduces herself like she's dropping a huge bombshell, but neither Heather nor a first time player will know who the hell she is, so Heather's reaction is...unimpressed, to say the least.
--> Claudia: (Raises arms dramatically) I...am Claudia.
--> Heather: (Raises arms dramatically) So what?
* The Heather Beam has Heather shooting various kinds of lasers out of her eyes as [[CallingYourAttacks shouts her name in an anime-like voice]]. The princess outfit takes it to a whole new level where, upon wearing it, Heather undergoes a transformation sequence straight out of an anime, and the Heather Beam is upgraded to Sexy Beam, which Heather says in a sultry and seductive voice. So much for taking the horror seriously.