* CrowningMomentOfFunny: The UFO ending.
** The Crowning Moment Of Funny to that: the "Silent Hill Song" at the end credits, which is sung like a children's song that takes AlternateCharacterInterpretation to the depths of hilarious insanity. "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_eOpM7qQHo A Sirent Hill no uta, minna ta utaou~]]"
* The blood in the restroom can be darkly amusing because, since it's the ladies' room, there's an actual non-fatal non-supernatural reason for there to be blood.
* In a callback to ''SilentHill2'', if the player has a save file from [=SH2=] on the same memory card and examines a certain stopped up toilet in the shopping mall, they get the option to have Heather reach inside to remove the blockage. If you select yes, a cutscene plays. Heather is about to reach in the toilet, but stops short. "This is ''way'' too gross." She then turns and looks [[WhatTheHellPlayer straight at the player]] and says "Who would even think of doing something so ''disgusting?''"
* Heather's reaction to finding a dead, barbecued dog in a restaurant.
--> "Who the hell would make something like this? Furthermore, who the hell would eat it?"
* Heather's [[SkewedPriorities weird sense of priorities]].
--> '''After receiving a creepy "Happy birthday" message over a disconnected phone in a bloody locker:''' "But you're wrong... [[ComicallyMissingThePoint It's not my birthday...]]"
** The birthday message itself, creepy as it is, has an amusing part near the beginning. The caller sings "Happy Birthday To You", but partway through realizes he isn't sure about the recipient's name, and so he asks Heather what her name was again. Heather replies "Who are you?" The caller seems to realize something, and continues:
---> "Happy birthday, dear [[LiteralMinded Hooareyou]]..."
* From examining a certain object at the amusement park:
--> "There's a dead body inside this box thing. [[SeenItAll There's nothing interesting here]]."
* The map for the church area is downright hilarious, looking like something a child drew while at day care.
* The results of the KonamiCode. Douglas is stripped of shirt and pants, leaving him in only his boxers beneath the trenchcoat. Sucks the serious right out of any cutscene.
** Combine that with Heather's unlockable Princess Heart outfit for extra silliness.
* Claudia's introduction. She introduces herself like she's dropping a huge bombshell, but neither Heather nor a first time player will know who the hell she is, so Heather's reaction is... unimpressed, to say the least.
--> '''Claudia''': (Raises arms dramatically) I... am Claudia.
--> '''Heather''': (Raises arms dramatically) So what?
* The Heather Beam has Heather shooting various kinds of lasers out of her eyes as [[CallingYourAttacks she shouts her name in an anime-like voice]]. The princess outfit takes it to a whole new level where, upon wearing it, Heather undergoes a transformation sequence straight out of an anime, and the Heather Beam is upgraded to Sexy Beam, which Heather says in a sultry and seductive voice. So much for taking the horror seriously.
** It's even harder to take seriously once you realize how powerful both abilities are. The Heather Beam fires about eight energy beams that home in on the closest enemy, enabling you to clear a room without even having to face every single enemy within. The Sexy Beam is a couple of continuous lasers that will kill any enemy in its path within ten seconds ''at most'', including some of the earlier bosses. The one thing that keeps it from being a true DiscOneNuke? [[spoiler:Killing too many enemies with the Heather Beam and/or the Sexy Beam before she gets home leads to the UFO ending.]] Of course, if that's what you're going for....