* The noiseless sight of Paul Giamatti being chased by a [[NakedPeopleAreFunny fully naked]] M.C. Gainey.
* Jack's attempt to crash Miles' car on purpose by lining it up with a tree, putting a brick on the pedal, and then putting it in drive. HilarityEnsues.
* What Miles resorts to when he needs a drink and the winery bartender will not fill his glass beyond the sample: the spit bucket.
** Then Jack's off-hand (and false) response to the shocked crowd as he guides Miles out: "His, uh, mom just died!"
** On that note, Frass Canyon as a whole. "Frass" means "insect feces", yet the place is absolutely gorgeous and there's a suitable amount of SceneryPorn. There's even a [[FrothyMugsOfWater wine fountain]]. And the employees there are snobs. Perfect irony.
* Miles' attempt to teach Jack how to properly drink a glass of wine. "Are you chewing gum?"
** His knowledge of wines likewise, and some of the descriptions he uses. ("Very flabby", "Pinot is a very thin skinned grape...", "Quaffable, but far from transcendent!")
* Miles' OhCrap expression after realizing he's spilled the beans about Jack getting married.
* Miles's mom's...affection for Jack.
* Pretty much any of Miles's snarkery:
-->'''Jack''': That's gonna be my best man gift to you, I'm gonna get you laid.
-->'''Miles''': ''(sarcastically)'' Wonderful.
-->'''Jack''': I'm not gonna get you a gift certificate or a pen knife or any of that other horse shit.
-->'''Miles''': I'd rather have a knife.
* Miles catching Jack's lie about reading his new draft.
-->'''Miles''': What about the new ending, did you like that?
-->'''Jack''': Oh yeah, [[BlatantLies new ending VASTLY superior to the old one.]]
-->'''Miles''': There is no new ending. [[DoorStopper Page 750 on]] is EXACTLY the same.
-->'''Jack''': (''beat'') Well...[[MaintainTheLie maybe it seemed new because everything leading up to it was so different?]]
-->'''Miles''': [[SarcasmMode Yeah, that must be it!]]
* Paul Giamatti and Thomas Haden Church discussing the latter's naked backside on the commentary. Giamatti calls it "Two Glad bags full of ricotta cheese," Haden Church calls it "dueling pillowcases filled with milk." The rest of the commentary is filled with similarly colorful metaphors.
* On the Easter Egg gag reel for the DVD, there's a sequence where they're filming a naked MC Gainey chasing Paul Giamatti, only for Gainey to collide with the car so hard that he shatters the side window. Because of Gainey's height and the small car being used, he virtually shattered the window with the force of his junk, something Giamatti and Thomas Haden Church take great delight in recalling for the DVD commentary.
* Miles having enough of Jack's banter on the golf course, while Jack remains unfazed.
-->'''Miles''': Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP?! FUCK!
-->'''Jack''':....What's with all the hostility, man?
* The borderline memetic line: "If anyone orders Merlot, I'm leaving; I am NOT drinking any ''FUCKING'' Merlot!" is funny enough but Paul Giamatti's reading of it makes it absolutely hilarious.
** When Jack asks if he brought his meds, Miles shows it to him by shaking the bottle like a maraca.