* In Little Orphan Eric, when the gang decides to save Eric.
-->'''Trevor:''' Let's go blow up an orphanage!
* The episode with the superbabies where Trevor makes them his own army and wants Eric to co-rule with him or else. One baby uses his hammer toy on him and Eric scolds, forcing him to apologize. Then he steals the toy and bops every baby like a softball out of the way.
** The above is from "Fart of Darkness". another is in the same ep; Kitty and Vana volunteer at the super kidnergarden and Eric and Trevor disguise themselves.
-->'''Kitty:''' Awww, aren't you two chubby, haha. Maybe we should skip your afternoon cookies?
-->'''Trevor (as they're walking away):''' You do, and I'll throw the biggest tantrum you've EVER SEEN!
* Alan's VillainousBreakdown at the end of "News at 11:00 AM", proceded by [[GratuitousSpanish Spanish]] ranting.
* Trevor getting ripped in half by a pair of falcons, then both halves greeting each other. Then for the next two scenes he's visibly stitched together.
* From the very first episode, Vana confronts Eric over never seeing Maxum Man, with Kitty saying she's seen him, as he was the best man at her & Eric's wedding. Vana's response is [[AllJustADream "Dreams don't count Kitty."]]