If you don't wanna read the manga or watch the anime, then you could always read this instead.
* Sanae's infatuation with Ika reaches hilarious levels many times. She even ships herself to the Lemon Beach House, ''inside a box with no holes on it'', and ''dresses in a giant shrimp costume with no way to breathe.''
** The costume shows up again later, when Ika needs to get over her shrimp craving sickness, without actually eating any. Let's just say Sanae was very happy with the results.
* "Squid Fishing" in episode 3. Just when Nagisa's thinking there's [[WhoWouldBeStupidEnough no way Ika would fall for such a thing...]]
* Oh god, the drum solo...
* Episode 5.1, when Takeru's describing what aliens drink. Talk about GettingCrapPastTheRadar...
* [[WesternAnimation/TheSimpsons Can't sleep, ]]CreepyDoll [[WesternAnimation/TheSimpsons will eat me...]]
* Ika versus the cobra.
** One fansub even goes so far as to write "[[MemeticMutation Come at me, bro!]]" during Ika's showdown with it!
* Chapter 122: GODZILLA SQUISHED OUR HOU-wait, wasn't this supposed to be a drama?
* Observe what happens when [[http://www.mangafox.com/manga/shinryaku_ika_musume/v03/c048/4.html you give Eiko a camera]].
* The volleyball tournament in Episode 12 barely gives you time to breathe between gags, as every single recurring character has an EstablishingCharacterMoment!
* Season two of the anime opens with Ika ComicallyMissingThePoint of an alien invasion movie.
* Being a wholly original specimen, Ika's countless mysterious functions are revealed one by one and you just laugh not because they make sense but because they ''don't'' make sense! E.g.: She can adjust her ''body weight'' by a few clicks of her right bracelet, and when she's light enough, she's able to absorb the wind! ...yes, she can ''fly''.
** Actually, [[http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/21/business/la-fi-tn-squid-rocket-science-20120221 squids can totally fly]], the author obviously did their research.
* Ika Musume doing radio exercises. HilarityEnsues.
* Sanae's (mis)understanding of her "special" [[TerribleArtist relationship with Ika]] in the tenth episode.
* The English lesson in S2 E4.1, especially Eiko's attempt at bluffing like she knows English as well as everyone else (including Ika).
* [[http://www.mangafox.me/manga/shinryaku_ika_musume/v07/c121/5.html "I just wanted to feel something]] [[http://www.mangafox.me/manga/shinryaku_ika_musume/v07/c121/6.html that's supposed to be there, but isn't-de geso."]]
* Ika, and eventually Eiko, Kiyomi, and Sanae, getting roped into playing house with a little girl ... who watches too many television dramas. HilarityEnsues.
* [[http://www.mangafox.me/manga/shinryaku_ika_musume/v11/c211.5/1.html Ika Musume meets Mini Ika Musume]].
* So it's been established that Ayumi generally can't talk to other human beings properly. With chapter 212, she can now talk to Chizuru.
-->"I've thought this before, but you're not human, are you Chizuru-san?"
* All hail [[http://mangafox.me/manga/shinryaku_ika_musume/v11/c199/3.html Dark Lord Ika-sama]]!
* Chapter 149 has Ika becoming a referee and going around handing out yellow cards to people all over the beach. This leads to an [[FightLikeACardPlayer unexpected card battle with Chizuru]]
* In Season 1 Episode 3.1, this exchange:
--> '''Eiko:''' Oh! There she is.
--> '''Goro (shirtless):''' Bring it on, dead guys!
--> '''Eiko:''' Whoops. That's actually the ghost of some dead soldier.
--> '''Goro (after his priceless scream):''' STOP DOING THAT!!!