Suda51's surreal dark sense of humor pervades this game.
* The WittyBanter between Garcia and Johnson provides much of the humor.
* If you get caught by the huge demons in the SnipingMission, they'll grab you and chuck you through the back of the nearest billboard, where your head pokes through a rather embarrassing part of the other side, with Garcia having the dopiest look on his face.
* Johnson during TheStinger.
* The moment Garcia gives up and accepts the weirdness of the Underworld:
-->'''Johnson:''' These human hearts let you withstand the darkness longer.
-->'''Garcia:''' I'm not even going to ask how that makes sense.
* When you buy from Christopher after the part where Paula repeatedly drowns.
-->'''Christopher:''' Aw, my heart goes out to the gal with the flotation issues! *rimshot*
* Garcia and Johnson come across a decapitated, demonic version of Paula, who picks up her head and twists it, violently, back onto her neck. Johnson's response?
--> Well, that killed my stiffy.
* Anything that involves the "Big Boner".
* The Legend of Stinky Crow. You'll be in stitches. And then [[spoiler: you fight him. And the only words he ever uttered in the story are the same words he shrieks at Garcia, ''repeatedly'', during the fight: "FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOUUUU!"]]