YMMV on tastes in humor, but once in a while the duo do find a joke that ''works''.
* In ''Epic Movie'' when Edward drinks from the "Chocolate River"
* "''AAAAAHH! TALKING BEAVER!''" *kicks* Funnier the second time when Lucy already met Mr. Beaver
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxfAP02YfV4 The Head On parody]] from ''Disaster Movie'', possibly the only remotely funny joke in the movie.
** The "Running with glass slippers" would be on here... if it didn't come after a scene which we see the princess eating glass.
* The gag about how blatantly obvious the councilman is the traitor, as well as joking about how many movies have villains who are trustworthy to the cast but blatantly obvious to the audience.
* Frodo trying to pawn the One Ring. HilarityEnsues.
* The ''SupermanReturns'' gag in ''Epic Movie'', where, instead of deflecting a bullet with his eye, it goes in with an appropriate squishy noise, followed by shrieks of agony.
-->"Oh, my God! You shot me in the fucking eye! That really hurt! Why would you do that?! That was so unnecessary, you bastard!" (falls off the building as he screams like a little bitch)