* Shaggy's conversation with a talking skull in "Hassle in the Castle":
--> '''Shaggy:''' Uh-oh. Like, which way did they go?
--> '''[[OracularHead Skull]]:''' They went that-a-way.
--> '''Shaggy:''' [[UnusuallyUninterestingSight Oh, thanks, man.]]
--> '''Skull:''' ''[imitating Seņor Wences]'' S'aight.
--> ''Shaggy and Scooby realize what's happening and take off running''
* In the episode "Mystery Mask Mix-Up", Shaggy tries pretending to not be scared to keep the masked figure, Zen Tuo, away. How does he do this? He picks up a stick and draws a line on the dirt floor, daring Zen Tuo to cross it. Shaggy does this several times before Zen Tuo finally just takes Shaggy's stick and breaks it.
** Also from the same episode, as Shaggy and Scooby escape Zen Tuo, this exchange occurs as they board up a door to hide behind:
-->'''Shaggy:''' Ha! He won't be getting through ''that'' door!
-->''(The [[UpToEleven entire wall]] the villain's behind lifts up like a curtain.)''
-->'''Shaggy:''' ...And wouldn't you know he comes through the wall?
* In "A Night of Fright Is No Delight", Shaggy takes the fish's fish food for his sandwich, and the snarling sound the fish makes is just hilarious.
* Shaggy and Scooby-Doo's barber shop skit in "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf?"
-->'''Shaggy:''' ''[grabs werewolf's paw]'' Step right in, sir. No waiting. ''[places him in barbershop chair]'' I know, just a light trim, sir. We're all wearing it a bit longer these days!
-->'''Scooby:''' Bad nails!
-->'''Shaggy:''' ''[having given the werewolf a [[GagHaircut short, uneven haircut]]]'' You have a dandruff problem, too, sir! ''[the werewolf begins growling]'' Something wrong, sir? Scooby, scat!
* From "Never Ape an Ape Man", as Shaggy and Scooby-Doo try on costumes:
--> '''Shaggy:''' Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie.
* From the Ghost of Elias Kingstone episode.
-->'''Shaggy:''' Like, I've found a clue.
-->'''Fred:''' Groovy. What is it?
-->'''Shaggy:''' Him. ''(cut to Shaggy with the monster right behind him)''