* [[spoiler: How the Calloway Cadets lose the annual volleyball game for the first time ever. It turns out they win all the time because they ''cheat'', not because of their own skill. How fitting, then, that they don't ''lose'' this year because of the skill of their ''opponents''. They lose because Scooby accidentally messes up their cheating, first by swallowing the remote to the remote-controlled volleyball along with a hot-dog-and-ketchup, and then when his "hiccups" cause the "jet pack" strategy to go awry.]]
* Elsa stating the obvious: [[CaptainObvious "They don't RUN like they're tired!"]]
* Phanty cackling her head off almost literally when she spins it totally around and asks, "Is ''this'' loose enough?!"
* The way Sibella is genuinely flattered when Shaggy calls their garden rotten. "Thanks. We do our best, heh."
* Scooby trying to alert Shaggy about the "riting", which he means the opening credits, but Shaggy thinks he means "lightning"
* The mirror monster retreating the real world because "it's too dangerous out here" and promptly just throwing Shaggy out of the mirror.