* In "Interjections!", after Geraldine tells Geraldo, "Hey! You're kinda cute!", her compliment appears above them in big, bold letters. Then, when the singer recommends replacing the exclamation point with "a comma when the feeling's not as strong", Geraldo turns into a frog, much to Geraldine's disgust. The text also transforms into, "Hey, you're kinda cute.", written in small, plain letters.
** On "...or frightened", a snake sneaks up on a girl but yells "Eeeeeek!" when she makes a scary face at him.
** "Darn! That's the end."
** "Or excited..." ''WOOOOOWWWW!!''
** "Hurray! I'm for the other team!"
** Ever since [[MemeticMutation the invention of]] [[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29 The Game]], [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywiovudwsfA this clip]] has [[HilariousInHindsight gotten funnier]]:
--->'''Spectator:''' Darn! You just lost The Game!"
* "Tyrannosaurus Debt": [[TheCameo Bill]] running away from the eponymous dinosaur at the end.
* In "The Preamble", the Constitution being stamped with "Right On!"
* In "The Shot Heard 'Round the World", the Lexington Battle has a gunshot with the word "Bang!" in a cloud. The image then fades to a globe with a voice balloon from China saying, "What was that?"
* In "A Noun's a Person Place or Thing", there's not only the bit mentioned on the main page about Mrs. Jones's dog turning on her after the narrator and her brother give it a bone (it chases her up a street sign pole), there's the trip on the ferry to the Statue of Liberty where the narrator find her friends already waiting for her--which she then explains with the parenthetical aside "He took an early ferry."
* In "No More Kings", George III keeps trying to stop the colonists from making their own country and electing George Washington president, only to be continually thwarted by the animator in a manner reminiscent of WesternAnimation/DuckAmuck.