* Right before the speech on "The Man", Freddy says this line so casually and the way its forgotten about immediately after tops it off. [[CreepyChild Freddy's even drawing a picture of a fire when it's happening.]]
-->'''Dewey:''' Freddy, what do you like to do?
-->'''Freddy:''' I dunno...burn stuff.
* The parents' shocked and awed faces right after two of the children sing, "Kick some ass!" It's like, "I can't believe they just sung that."
* After learning that Dewey's class has gone to the Battle of the Bands: ''in a congratulatory voice'' "I've just been informed that all of your children are missing!"
* Dewey's '''very''' unfortunate word choice:
-->'''Dewey''': I have been touched by your kids, and I'm pretty sure I've touched them. (Horrified, disgusted looks on the parents faces. Cut to Dewey running out of the class in a hurry.)
* "I read about groupies. They're [[PrecisionFStrike sluts]], they sleep with the band!"
* The kids feigning the terminal illness "Stick-it-to-da-man-ni-osis". That is all.
* "You are a fat loser and you have body odour!"
* Billy continuing to snipe at Dewey even after he declared the trash-talking session over.
-->'''Billy:''' You're tacky and I hate you.
-->'''Dewey:''' All right, you see me after class!
** "Dont be talking about my bow tie!"
* "Math is a wonderful thing, Math is a really cool thing. So get off your ath, let's do some math! Math, math, math, math, maaath!"
* Spider, the replacement guitarist in Dewey's old band, trying to pick up Ms. Mullins.
* One of the outfits Billy makes for the band and Dewey's reaction. Punctuated by the extremely annoyed expressions on the girls' faces while they're modeling it.
* The look on Summer's face when Dewey unleashes a sudden BigWhat in response to some bad news about Freddy. The flash of terror in her eyes is ''way'' too convincing to have been scripted.
* When Ms Mullins is disciplining a little girl, said girl starts to cry and Ms Mullins says (in the same stern voice) [[MoodWhiplash "Would you like a hug?"]] -- and it's ''this'' which prompts the girl to swear she'll be good from now on.
** Even funnier is when Ms Mullins reaches out her arms to hug her, she steps away and ''screams'' like she's about to be murdered.
* Like in the movie, one of the girls in the musical adaptation sings "Memory" from Cats. Dewey stops her, saying that the song's from his ''least'' favorite composer.[[note]]Andrew-Lloyd Webber composed the songs for Cats and the musical adaption of School of Rock.[[/note]]