* After learning that Dewey's class has gone to the Battle of the Bands: ''in a congratulatory voice'' "I've just been informed that all of your children are missing!"
* Dewey's '''very''' unfortunate word choice:
-->'''Dewey''': I have been touched by your kids, and I'm pretty sure I've touched them. (Horrified, disgusted looks on the parents faces. Cut to Dewey running out of the class in a hurry.)
* "I read about groupies. They're [[PrecisionFStrike sluts]], they sleep with the band!"
* The kids feigning the terminal illness "Stick-it-to-da-man-ni-osis". That is all.
* "You are a fat loser and you have body odour!"
* Billy continuing to snipe at Dewey even after he declared the trash-talking session over.
-->'''Billy:''' You're tacky and I hate you.
-->'''Dewey:''' All right, you see me after class!
* "Math is a wonderful thing, Math is a really cool thing. So get off your ath, let's do some math! Math, math, math, math, maaath!"
* Spider, the replacement guitarist in Dewey's old band, trying to pick up Ms. Mullins.
* One of the outfits Billy makes for the band and Dewey's reaction. Punctuated by the extremely annoyed expressions on the girls' faces while they're modeling it.
* The look on Summer's face when Dewey unleashes a sudden BigWhat in response to some bad news about Freddy. The flash of terror in her eyes is ''way'' too convincing to have been scripted.
* When Ms Mullins is disciplining a little girl, said girl starts to cry and Ms Mullins says (in the same stern voice) [[MoodWhiplash "Would you like a hug?"]] -- and it's ''this'' which prompts the girl to swear she'll be good from now on.
* Like in the movie, one of the girls sings "Moonlight", like in the movie. Dewey stops her, saying that the song's from his ''least'' favorite composer.[[note]]Andrew-Lloyd Webber composed the songs for the musical adaption.[[/note]]