* "[[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2010/08/12/0190-apology/ Mommy, what does 'motherfucker' actually mean?]]"
* After Woo bonds with [[LoveInterest Lily]], Tibor, the alpha male among the forest's raccoons, cuts in. But he tells Woo he's not romantically interested in Lily. After Woo unsuccessfully guesses at several reasons why (including being "sexually exhausted" from other females in the territory), Tibor [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2010/03/29/0150-explanation-attempts/ reveals that Lily is his daughter]].
** Woo's expression at this revelation is priceless. Not just because he scored the alpha male's daughter, but because of ''everything he just said to his possible future father-in-law''.
* [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2011/08/15/0299-art-iii/ It wasn't me]] [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2011/08/18/0300-art-iv/ it was my demons!]]
* [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2012/06/07/0383-germany-in-four-words/ Larisa's sense of timing.]]
* [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2011/04/14/0262-predator-and-prey/ When Woo gets kidnapped by an eagle]], he ends up obliviously eating its eggs before it can eat him. The eagle's response? [[ThatMakesMeFeelAngry "... It makes me sad and a little bit angry that you're eating my offspring."]] Then it kicks Woo out of its nest [[RefugeInAudacity until he can "abide by the rules"]].
* [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2013/09/19/0512-the-duel/ The fact that the school has a rule specifically against dueling between teachers and students.]]
* Larissa is okay with the fact that Zoey was gay, but she's horrified by the idea that she's not at least bi. She then lays down the difference for her between boys and girls [[http://www.sandraandwoo.com/2013/11/04/0525-zoey-heard-the-rumor/ here]].