* When [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiutbiYVM3k City of Flowers]] plays, you can hardly take the mission seriously. Often involves Okuni and something foolish, like a "tournament" to decide who is the most beautiful woman or extortion of strong warriors to gain some money for her shrine.
* Anytime [[DudeLooksLikeALady Ranmaru]] is confused with a girl. Including the example of tournament for beauty.
* Goemon and the Plover Urn.
-->'''Goemon''': [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx3u_o5Tefo WHAT THE?! HOW THE?! WHO THE?!]]
-->'''Goemon''': [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjKk74QlX1U NOT AGAIN!]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBDsiFyorcI Hideyoshi built a castle in just one day]]. Cue silly dance.
* Some of Okuni's quotes to certain characters. And also exchange of dialogue between Okuni and various characters.
* Nene's Dream, Melee at Sekigahara. [[spoiler:She goes out to spank EVERY SINGLE OFFICER in the Battle of Sekigahara, and is likely the ONLY Dream Stage with an ending, that shows her lecturing officers that are now grounded. Bad children deserves punishment, and mommy Nene won't go easy on them. Even Ieyasu admitted, after Nene defeated him, that "he's never been scolded like this in his entire life".]]
* GameplayAndStorySegregation: In Mitsunari's [=SW2=]'s story mode, he already has rivalry with Kiyomasa and Masanori (both are still generic NPC) who greatly disliked him. However, every time you (as Mitsunari) defeat an enemy officer, they still praise you (Mitsunari) with generic quotes. This is strangely funny, despite justified with the fact those two are still generics.
--> '''Generic!Masanori''': "It seems you've got a bit of devil in you!"
--> '''Generic!Kiyomasa''': "An exemplary warrior!"
* There is one scene in [=SW2:Empires=], in which Nagamasa Azai mistook Kotaro Fuma, of all people, as "a dead woman's ghost".
* Yoshimoto's story in ''[=2:XL=]'' has him tries to invite many characters to join his kemari game, but nobody wanted to accept.... initially. [[ThrowTheDogABone They finally accept this in his ending.]]
** Also in his story during Siege of Odawara, when Yoshimoto encountered Ujimasa, he will call out on the latter about how Ujimasa attack him, his own uncle, only for Ujimasa corrected him it was he who attack Ujimasa.[[note]]Ujimasa's mother, which is also Ujiyasu's wife, is Yoshimoto's sister.[[/note]]
--> '''Yoshimoto''': "My boy, my son, why do you attack me?"
--> '''Ujimasa''': [[WhatTheHellHero "B-But, Uncle! You're the one who attack me!"]]
--> '''Yoshimoto''': [[ComicallyMissingThePoint "....oh, right."]]
** During Sekigahara, Yoshimoto says the exactly same words with what he had said earlier in Kyushu to Yoshihiro about his giant hammer, prompting the latter to lampshade this in a bored tone.