* In the 6th episode of the [=TV=] series, Kohran tells Sakura that she eats, sleeps and takes a bath with her koubu. Look at how Sakura imagines herself doing the same thing with her koubu.
* In the 7th episode of the [=TV=] series, the curry scene. Sumire's reaction is pretty funny.
--> '''Sumire:''' Kohran, what on EARTH is that red stuff?!
--> '''Kohran:''' It's CHINESE CURRY!
--> '''Sumire:''' GET IT OUT OF MY SIGHT! That is ''not'' how you make curry! (to Sakura) Sakura, is that DAIKON?!
--> '''Sakura:''' Yes. It makes a delicious marinade.
--> '''Sumire:''' You'll ruin the whole MEAL with that STUFF!
--> '''Sakura:''' I thought it would be yummy. I guess not.
* This scene from TheMovie when Kanna, Sumire, and Leni take back the command bridge when they return to the Imperial Theater, despite being placed on indefinite standby.
--> '''Army Commander:''' Stand down! You're out of line young lady; you've been ordered to standby at the Flower Mansion.
--> '''Kanna:''' Hmm. I don't think I can do that; If I stay there any longer, *points at Sumire with her thumb* I'd go nuts from Miss Sumire and her hysterics.
--> (At "I'd go nuts from..." Sumire goes "Huh??")
--> '''Sumire (angrily):''' MISS KANNA!!!
* In 3, after picking Glycine as subcommander, she decides that [[spoiler: Ohgami is a worthy groom for her]]. Cue the maids suddenly hogtying Ohgami up, even carrying him off like a captured wild boar in one scene! Even Glycine's head maid approves of her choice.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVOHQbXD-Cg Erica's Good Morning Dance]] and Ohgami's reaction to it.
* In 4, go around and ask the ladies about marriage. It's hard not to laugh at their flustered reactions contrasted with Ohgami's obliviousness.
* In part 3 of Ecole de Paris, guess how Erica wakes up Ohgami. [[spoiler: ''[[BlackComedyRape She straddles him until he wakes up.]]'' She even says that she learned it from ''Lobelia'' of all people!]]
* Ladies and gentlemen, [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBrtKr4BEWs Kayama's introduction in Sakura Wars 3.]]
* If one picks a Tokyo heroine and a Paris heroine in 4, good luck trying not to laugh hard whenever the two heroines encounter each other...with Ohgami involved.
* Sakura Taisen V. Shinjiro's and Subaru's first date. The graceful Noh dancer dragging Shinjiro around town to play boyfriend to his crossdressing was hilarious.
* When Cherry and Anri make Shinjiro dress up as a girl for his role in ''Viva Harlem!'' in ''V''. If you make Shinjiro say, "I'm the cutest girl here!" Cherry kind of ''hits on him!''
* EVERYTHING that occurs to Shinjiro when he cross-dress as Peppermint. For example:
** Once you have control of 'Peppermint', not few steps later, enters a scene where Diana catches her in an act, thinking that Shinjiro's cheating on her. It's more funny that you tell her the truth that you're a guy...in which she gets the wrong idea that Shinjiro's gay.
** Gemini also gets fooled on Shinjiro's disguise. Once she finally realize who Peppermint is, she cries wailing that 'she' is much prettier than her and runs out of her place.
*** Gets worse in the New York [=OVAs=] where everyone in the team is trying to convince to dress up as Peppermint.
* In one scene in 5, Shinjiro and Subaru are following a group of mobsters in order to get evidence of them bribing the mayor. At one point, one of the mobsters notices you and one of the choices to throw off his suspicion is to act like stereotypical Japanese tourists. Seeing Shinjiro and Subaru speak in JapaneseRanguage is hysterical.