* In the 6th episode of the [=TV=] series, Kohran tells Sakura that she eats, sleeps and takes a bath with her koubu. Look at how Sakura imagines herself doing the same thing with her koubu.
* In the 7th episode of the [=TV=] series, the curry scene. Sumire's reaction is pretty funny.
--> '''Sumire:''' "Kohran, on EARTH is that red stuff?!"
--> '''Kohran:''' "It's CHINESE CURRY!"
--> '''Sumire:''' GET IT OUT OF MY SIGHT! That is ''not'' how you make curry! (to Sakura) Sakura, is that DAIKON?!"
--> '''Sakura:''' "Yes. It makes a delicious marinade."
--> '''Sumire:''' "You'll ruin the whole MEAL with that STUFF!"
--> '''Sakura:''' "I thought it would be yummy. I guess not."
* This scene from TheMovie when Kanna, Sumire, and Leni take back the command bridge when they return to the Imperial Theater, despite being placed on indefinite standby."
--> '''Army Commander:''' "Stand down! You're out of line young lady; you've been ordered to standby at the Flower Mansion."
--> '''Kanna:''' "Hmm. I don't think I can do that; If I stay there any longer, *points at Sumire with her thumb* I'd go nuts from Miss Sumire and her hysterics."
--> (At "I'd go nuts from..." Sumire goes "Huh??")
--> '''Sumire (angrily):''' "MISS KANNA!!!"
* In 3, after picking Glycine as subcommander, she decides that [[spoiler: Ohgami is a worthy groom for her]]. Cue the maids suddenly hogtying Ohgami up, even carrying him off like a captured wild boar in one scene! Even Glycine's head maid approves of her choice.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVOHQbXD-Cg Erica's Good Morning Dance]] and Ohgami's reaction to it.
* In 4, go around and ask the ladies about marriage. It's hard not to laugh at their flustered reactions contrasted with Ohgami's obliviousness.
* If one picks a Tokyo heroine and a Paris heroine in 4, good luck trying not to laugh hard whenever the two heroines encounter each other...with Ohgami involved.
* Sakura Taisen V. Shinjiro's and Subaru's first date. The graceful Noh dancer dragging Shinjiro around town to play boyfriend to his crossdressing was hilarious.
* When Cherry and Anri make Shinjiro dress up as a girl for his role in ''Viva Harlem!'' in ''V''. If you make Shinjiro say, "I'm the cutest girl here!" Cherry kind of ''hits on him!''
* EVERYTHING that occurs to Shinjiro when he cross-dress as Peppermint. For example:
** Once you have control of 'Peppermint', not few steps later, enters a scene where Diana catches her in an act, thinking that Shinjiro's cheating on her. It's more funny that you tell her the truth that you're a guy...in which she gets the wrong idea that Shinjiro's gay.
** Gemini also gets fooled on Shinjiro's disguise. Once she finally realize who Peppermint is, she cries wailing that 'she' is much prettier than her and runs out of her place.