The show has plenty of funny moments to choose from, so to name several:
* The ''Great White North'' sketches in general.
* Anytime somebody [[StuffBlowingUp blows up]] in ''Farm Film Report''.
* The Johnny [=LaRue=] movie ''Polynesiantown'' has Vic [[spoiler:dying after getting hit by a rib truck, which is ironic since he poisoned the rib sauce in an attempt to steal Dr. John's gems.]] He literally keels over in an over-the-top fashion.
* The Dick Cavett Show with Dick Cavett. [[note]]Somehow, there's two Dick Cavetts![[/note]]
* Every promo for ''Melvin and Howard'' (later named ''Melvin and Howards''). [[spoiler:The last of which has [[Film/TheThreeStooges Curly Howard]]!]]
* ''The Man Who Would Be King Of The Popes''.
* The Milk of Amnesia ad.
* ''The Grapes of Mud''.
* ''Mrs. Falbo's Tiny Town'', especially [[spoiler:when she accidentally catches the king and queen doing S&M on her telescope]].
* The ''FantasyIsland'' parody, especially with Creator/JohnCandy as the midget Tattoo.
* ''[[Series/TheBennyHillShow Benny Hill]] [[HillStreetBlues Street Blues]]''.
* What fits into Russia?
* ''Tibor's Tractor'', which has a talking tractor that used to be a man (specifically Nikita Khrushchev).
* The Zontar episode. It turns out that Hank Bain, a new cast member, is working for Zontar, who seeks to [[spoiler:abduct the staff at SCTV due to how funny they are because of his obsession with television]], and he does this by sending ''cabbages'' to possess the staff. [[spoiler:Thankfully, [[CloudCuckoolander Gerry Todd is immune to this]].]]
** Larry Seigel has a hard time producing "Different Folks", which stars Bain.
** The Overbooked Lawyer. The cherry on the sundae is where his pizza is delivered and he makes Kool-Aid.
** [=DeForest=] Kelley plugs a movie called "The Julia Child Story", where he plays her husband.
* "Emergency Caterers".
-->"The sardines were the last to go!"
* "Walter Cronkite's Brain". It starts out as a typical documentary, and it then it reaches MindScrew levels.
* The RunningGag of [[FunnyForeigner Perini Scleroso]] in advertising.
* Monster Chiller Horror Theatre presents "Slinky... Toy From Hell".
* "The Merv Griffin Show" in the 60's. Especially Griffin's laugh. "Boo-hoo-hoo-wah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!"
* The skit for the "Steeplechase" game show.
* "Pepi Longsocks".
* Bobby Bittman's little brother Skip guest starring on "The Sammy Maudlin Show".
* The "Doorway To Hell" story with Wilcox and his dummy. Doubles as NightmareFuel for the first half.
* "Hollywood Squares: The Home Version".
* "The Nana Mouskouri Story".
* "[[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin Vikings And Beekeepers]]". Makes you wonder what was going through the cast's heads when they came up with this.
* Dr. Tongue's Evil House of Pancakes.
-->"Would you like some more pancakes?"
-->"Would you like some more syrup?"
* "The Lone Ranger Show".
* Angus Crock talking about lake monsters.
* Earl Camembert trying (and failing) to get a date.
* Fish Police [[note]]no, not [[ComicBook/FishPolice that one]][[/note]].
* Logos Galore.
* [[spoiler:Babe Ruth]] showing up in "Lust For Paint" during [[spoiler:Toulouse's death, and beating him up after being mistaken for Baboon.]]
* "Murder Is Bad For Your Health", distributed by Alfred Hitchcock.
* All of the CBC show, ''Garth and Gord and Fiona and Alice'' in particular.
** Gord announcing he got Alice pregnant, after disappearing with her into the kitchen for maybe ''twenty seconds.''
--> '''Garth and Gord''': ''Yonge Street!!!''