* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRG572PKBvw&feature=related When asked by Rotten Tomatoes about his favourite movies]], he mentions The Matrix being one of them. He also admits that he loves the way Keanu Reeves reacts to the knowledge that nothing is real "Like a man being told his bus pass had expired."
--> Neo: :/ No...
** A fine example of BreadEggsMilkSquick - the movies include ''OneFlewOverTheCuckoosNest'', ''TheElephantMan'', ''MontyPythonsLifeOfBrian'' and... [[GuiltyPleasures a porno.]]
* The entirety of his appearances with Noel Fielding on Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2006 & 2007. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW8Z1whPtuk&feature=related Really, all of it.]]
* Russell's stand-up from The Secret Policeman's Ball is very memorable.
-->"I kind of think of it as like a friend, but do any of you have a friend that you just like, fucking HATE?"
-->"...an ex con has revealed...Oh, lets not query that source!"
-->"If you're going to have a father figure...IN PRISON...it's probably best to have one who ain't also a pedophile. He may abuse that position."
-->"Dave? Dave. You're not a bright man, are you mate? Never speak again. You are essentially, an oxygen thief."
* A lot of funny ones.
-->Letter: WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
-->Russell:(Grins and holds up paper) I'm Russell!
* Whenever he refers to his massive ego after an audience has applauded him.
--> 'It's ok. I hear it in my head, constantly.'
* All of his Ponderland episodes qualify as this; They're just as smart as his live shows and the like, but he benefits from riffing on utterly ridiculous trinkets from the annals of British TV history. A particular favourite is his response to footage of a man using a computer to investigate the similarities of accents in regions of England and Australia;
-->Computer: 'Ow are ya mate?
-->Adjusted Computer: (lower) 'Ow are ya mate?
-->*cut to Russell*
-->Russell: S'like a rubbish version of KnightRider. ''Ow are ya mate? Ow are ya mate?'' Why go to all that trouble to make a machine that asks you how you are -- In a slovenly way? ''Ow are ya mate? Ow are ya mate?'' I think that man is just desperately lonely and needs a machine to have a casual conversation with. ''Ow are ya mate?'' '''Where are ya mates? Why are we mates?'''
** Special mention goes to his riff on a story he found about a drunken store Santa Claus called [[NameToRunAwayFromReallyFast Norbert Cleaverhook.]]
--> '"He attacked one child, then swore at the parent who intervened." 'I'm naughty Norbert Cleaverhook... DAMN YOU, YOU RIDICULOUS BOY!' 'Hey, that's my son!' 'FUCK YOU!''
--> '"Santas should not force Christmas on non-believers." 'Please, Norbert, we're just trying to enjoy Ramadan.' ' '''HO HO HO!!''' '