* Jeff, Russell and Adam have a pact to see who can get laid before midnight. None of them do, but Jeff and Russell make up some lies. Adam is about to lie as well, but breaks down and admits he couldn't. There's a beat where Jeff and Russell look like they're reconsidering their lies, only to wimp out and call Adam a loser.
* Timmy trying to have a sex-free relationship. Russell sees Timmy shaking a bottle of white-out under his desk and assumes he's masturbating. Timmy's line about how he's "trying to get the last of the white-out" doesn't help him.
* Russell chatting up a supermodel:
--> '''Supermodel''': I make a lot of good decisions about what I put in my body
--> '''Russell''': Really? I'd like to be one of those good decisions.
* Jeff and Adam playing makeshift hockey.
* Jeff's allergy to strawberries is brought up in one episode. He then eats a strawberry to get out an awkward dinner similar to a suicide pill.
* Audrey trying to convince a handsome young employee that she's not trying to sexually harass him. Her dress gets caught in an elevator door and is pulled up, exposing Audrey's underwear to the entire office. What really sells it is that she was crying "Get this dress off me!" and clenching her hemline, so it looks like she was intentionally exposing herself.