* The whole opening homage to ''The Godfather'', including a reference to the famous horse head scene.
* The first girl Chaz meets online is not allowed in the state of Kentucky.
* Spike pissing on the Eiffel Tower.
* Angelica asking the babies why they like poop and Tommy responding "Where do you want us to start Angelica?"
** And the lead-up
--> '''Tommy''': My daddy is helping your daddy catch some date in a net.
--> '''Chuckie''': What are dates?
--> '''Phil''': Big raisins that make you poop.
* The Sumo karaoke scene, with Angelica's rendition of "[[Music/DonnaSummer Bad]] [[Music/BadGirls Girls]]".
* The following exchange, when Kira's [[CallingTheOldManOut calling out her boss]].
-->'''Kira''': Madame Labouche! You cannot go through with this! It's obvious: you don't really love Chaz or Chuckie!
-->'''Coco''': [[IResembleThatRemark Which is which, again?]]
* Angelica's blunt recollections of Coco's EvilPlan. The former's frustration mounts each time, culminating in Angelica calling Coco "That cuckoo lady".
** Angelica's response when Mr. Yamaguchi overhears and asks her to tell him; "Okay, but listen good 'cause I'm tired of telling this story!"
* When Chaz introduces Coco to Dil:
-->'''Coco''' (''trying to sound as sincere as possible''): And how is this precious cupcake today?\\
[''Dil whacks her on the nose with his rattle'']\\
'''Coco''': [[TranquilFury Why you're just a lawsuit waiting to happen, aren't you?]]
* The Ooey Gooey World ride, where Coco endures a rather painful tune that plays throughout.
-->'''Coco''': Kira, remind me to eliminate whoever wrote this ''hideous'' song.
* The entire chase scene between the robotic Reptar and Robo-Snail is made of this. Made doubly funny by all the torture Angelica endures through the ride.
* Chuckie scratching his backside while still controlling the robotic Reptar.
-->'''Chuckie''': Hang on, guys! I think I gots a wedgie!"
* Coco's reaction when [[spoiler:Yamaguchi fires her]].
-->'''Coco:''' [[spoiler: No one fires Coco Labuche! Coco Labuche ''fires others!'']] (''gestures towards Jean Claude, who looks very offended'')