* The whole opening homage to ''The Godfather'', including a reference to the famous horse head scene.
* The first girl Chaz meets online is not allowed in the state of Kentucky.
* Spike pissing on the Eiffel Tower.
* Angelica asking the babies why they like poop and Tommy responding "Where do you want us to start Angelica?"
** And the lead-up
--> '''Tommy''': My daddy is helping your daddy catch some date in a net.
--> '''Chuckie''': What are dates?
--> '''Phil''': Big raisins that make you poop.
* The Sumo karaoke scene, with Angelica's rendition of Bad Girls.
* The following exchange, when Kira's [[CallingTheOldManOut calling out her boss]].
-->'''Kira''': Madame Labouche! You cannot go through with this! It's obvious: you don't really love Chaz or Chuckie!
-->'''Coco''': [[IResembleThatRemark Which is which, again?]]
* Angelica's blunt recollections of Coco's EvilPlan. The former's frustration mounts each time, culminating in Angelica calling Coco "That cuckoo lady".
** Angelica's response when Mr. Yamaguchi overhears and asks her to tell him; "Okay, but listen good 'cause I'm tired of telling this story!"
* When Chaz introduces Coco to Dil
-->'''Coco''' (''trying to sound as sincere as possible''): And how is this precious cupcake today?\\
[''Dil whacks her on the nose with his rattle'']\\
'''Coco''': [[TranquilFury Why you're just a lawsuit waiting to happen, aren't you?]]