* This little bit from Episode 2 "Storm From The Pacific," after Shag accidentally blows the front of the Rover's helicopter open in the middle of a firefight with a bazooka he was pointing the wrong way:
--> '''Hunter:''' See, this is precisely the reason they don't normally give bazookas to dogs.
* The Road Rover's submarine rom the same episode in general, built to maneuver by dog-paddling, complete with robotic canine limbs.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXBcLXiCemQ "Wanna biscuit?" "TANKS!" "You're welcome..." "NO, '''TANKS'''!"]]
* When their masters have been hypnotized into starting a world war, the Rovers have to stop them as normal dogs. When Shag's master is giving a code to launch missiles, Shag stops him by jumping on him and licking him in the face, resulting in this line:
-->'''Shag's Master''': Doggy breath!
-->'''Commander on Phone''': Doggy Breath? I'm afraid that's not part of the code, sir.
* When they're captured by natives in the Amazon and there are shouts of "Kill the monsters!"
-->'''Blitz:''': I am not a monster!
-->'''Tribal leader:''': Are you a six foot talking dog-man?
-->'''Leader''': Close enough.
* "Take Me To Your Leader's" unexpected audio cameo from [[spoiler:[[WesternAnimation/PinkyAndTheBrain The Brain]]]].