* Gump is a stuffed head mantelpiece of a moose-like creature brought back to life through magic.
-->'''Gump''': The last thing I remember is walking through the forest and hearing a loud noise.
* In reference to the key-wound Tik-Tok:
-->'''Jack Pumpkinhead:''' If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?
-->'''Dorothy:''' It happens to people all the time, Jack.
** Probably a ShoutOut to the classic ''Film/TheWizardOfOz'' exchange with the Scarecrow:
-->'''Dorothy:''' How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
-->'''Scarecrow:''' I don't know! But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?
** From that same scene, "Right! Tie my feet together..."
* When the group is flying on the Gump to the Nome King's mountain, Jack sees the Wheelers following them and asks the Gump if he could speed it up. The Gump replies, "Not unless one of you wants to jump off!"
-->'''Jack:''' ...Tik-Tok, you're the heaviest.
* When Mombi talks about waiting for Dorothy to grow a bit older before taking her head for her collection, Dorothy's response (made brilliant by Fairuza Balk's delivery).
--> '''Dorothy:''' I believe you will ''not''!
* When Dorothy and Billina notice the headless statues in the Emerald City.
--> '''Dorothy:''' They look like they've lost their heads.
--> '''Billina:''' Now that's just plain carelessness.
* TheReveal of the Nome King [[spoiler:wearing the Ruby Slippers]] is both funny and scary.
* The Nome King's answer for Mombi's question as to why he doesn't [[WhyDontYaJustShootHim just turn the leads into ornaments and be done with it]]:
-->''[[ItAmusedMe "It's more fun this way!"]]''