* Dude, there is nothing more funny than watching a bunch of Ewoks bowing to C-3P0. Except perhaps when the run away in fear of his ''magic''.
** And if you carefully watch the scene when Threepio reveals that the Ewoks think he's a god, Luke is desperately trying not to start laughing. And when Threepio says that he's not programmed to impersonate a deity, Luke ''really'' struggles not to crack up.
* When the gang is made "part of the tribe" one of the Ewoks gives Han a hug. Chewie gets multiple hugs, much to his dismay. Han tries to look on the bright side.
-->'''Han''': Well, short help is better than no help at all.
** Plus, some of the ways the Ewoks take out the Imperial troops. For instance, a speeder bike is lassooed by the steering vane and whirls around into a tree, [[ScreamsLikeALittleGirl the pilot screaming all the while.]]
* Poor Threepo, no respect at all.
-->'''C-3PO''': He says the scouts are going to show us the quickest way to the shield generator.
-->'''Han''': Good. How far is it? Ask him.
-->''(3PO turns to ask, Han pulls him back'')
-->'''Han''': We need some fresh supplies too.
-->''(3PO turns again; Han pulls him back again'')
-->'''Han''': Try and get our weapons back.
-->'''Han''': Hurry up, will ya? Haven't got all day!
** And Han turns him around ''again'' as the camera cuts away.
** Also hilarious is the DoubleTake 3PO does at the end.
* You can tell that Luke and Han don't think very highly of themselves when they talk like this.
-->'''Han''': Together again, huh?
-->'''Luke''': Wouldn't miss it.
-->'''Han''': How we doin'?
-->'''Luke''': Same as always.
-->'''Han''': That bad, huh?
* When the group is caught in an Ewok trap.
-->'''Han''': Great Chewie! Great! Always thinking with your stomach!
* When Luke announces, "This is your last chance, Jabba. Free us...or die!" It just sounds like an empty, pathetic threat when he says it, even though he and his friends end up laying waste to Jabba's court.
* Leia's [[TastesLikeFriendship friendship]] with Wicket the Ewok. Also a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming.
* For some reason, [[TheHyena Salacious Crumb]] the creepy-little monkey thing always gets a chuckle out of This Troper. Maybe it's because he looks and acts like a demented [[TheMuppetShow Muppet]]?
** It's Original Trilogy StarWars. For all intents and purposes, he ''is'' a demented Muppet.
* The MeaningfulEcho / CallBack at the bunker, when Han sees that Leia is concealing a blaster:
-->'''Han:''' I ''love'' you.
-->'''Leia:''' I know.
-->'''Stormtrooper:''' Hands up! Stand up!
-->''[Leia whirls around Han and shoots the stormtroopers]''
* Han's reaction when Leia breaks the news about Luke being her brother. It's hilarious as his expression goes from "What the hell?" to "YES!!"
** What really sells it, is you know he was thinking about that infamous kiss in Episode 5. His face was pretty much the same face everyone else had thinking about that kiss in hindsight.
*** Leia must realize this, which is why she kissed him.
-->'''Luke:''' 3PO, tell them if they don't do as you wish, you'll become angry and use your magic.\\
'''C-3PO:''' But Master Luke, what magic? I couldn't possibly--\\
'''Luke:''' Just tell them!\\\
'''C-3PO:''' You see, Master Luke? They didn't believe me. Just as I said they wouldn't.
** Luke uses the Force to make C-3PO float, making the Ewoks tremble in fear. But 3PO's reaction is much funnier.
-->'''Luke:''' Thanks, 3PO.\\
'''C-3PO:''' ''(dazed)'' I never knew I had it in me.
* The newly-added [[BigNo NOOOOOOOOOOOO!]] during the scene with the Emperor torturing Luke and Vader killing him for the Blu-Ray releases. Evidently Lucas didn't have enough confidence in his viewers to understand the desperate conflict within Vader through us looking at his emotionless mask and having the dramatic music play, and decided that we needed some kind of indication that Vader was going to kill Palpatine and not, say, lift him up to change a lightbulb.
* In a deleted scene of the bunker on Endor, when the famous commander says YouRebelScum, in the deleted scene, Han mouths "Scum?"
* Yoda: "When 900 years old ''you'' reach, look as good, you will not."
* When Luke arrives at Jabba's palace, Threepio says "At last, Master Luke's come to rescue me!", even though Leia's also in the room, [[GoGoEnslavement stripped practically naked and held on a leash by Jabba]].
** And the fact the was left out of the loop.