Given that Arino's a comedian, things getting funny is only a given.
* In the first attempt at playing the ludicrously hard [[SuperMarioBros Super Mario Brothers: The Lost Levels]], Arino makes it past level 8-2's "Triangle Paratrooper Jump" (Where you need to time a jump on a Paratrooper just right such that you hit a block to open a way to the last part of the level (in the form of a vine), needless to say, this took up a fairly large chunk of the challenge) only to miss the last jump, just centimetres away from the end level flag. The pure inhuman scream that Arino emits is hilarious.
** Before starting on Lost Levels, however, he's shown attempting the original game, and failing to do the infinite 1-ups trick. After repeated failures of it, the episode cuts to two-and-a-half hours later where...he's still trying to get infinite 1-ups.
* In Lemmings, after figuring out that you can't save all of the Lemmings if you use some as blockers, he starts naming the unfortunate lemmings after AD[=s=]. This got silly right about the time he was screaming "TOJIMA!"
* While playing ''Balloon Fight'' as Satoru Iwata watches, the Nintendo president explains to him how things in the game work, such as the fish who is always moving around the screen and so may or may not appear when the player goes too low. He then says he knows those things because ''he'' programed the game.
** Iwata later tries to catch 20 balloons in a row. He does well but fails, and thus Arino is the one doing snarky praises to the game's maker: "Well done, sir! You need luck to stay up. Nice! That was very clever."
* In the ''VideoGame/ParappaTheRapper'' episode, Arino dons some [[https://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_melijx2Kjw1qbgeh8o1_1280.png hip hop style clothes]] for the final stage.
* During the Dig Dug II episode, Arino goes to a toy store in which he plays slot car racing with the staff. Near the end, his car flips over and is pushed to victory by the second car. The third car then also jumps over to push them.
* In the PunchOut episode, AD Emoto offers to fight Soda Popinski, with Arino serving as his "second". Every time Mac gets knocked down, Arino throws in the towel, and Emoto ultimately loses by TKO. Just to further rub it in, Arino laughs like Popinski.