[[folder: Redwall ]]
* When old Methuselah discovers the connection between ''I - Am That Is'' and Matthias' name, he starts giggling and wise-cracking, causing Matthias to think that the grinning old guy next to him has finally [[SanitySlippage snapped]]. Jacques kindly described it as "second infancy". And Matthias keeps thinking that for almost a page.
* Basil's banter with Cluny while he and Jess were taking back the tapestry.
--> '''Cluny:''' "Get him! I want his head!!"
--> '''Basil:''' "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough?"
* Any scene with Basil Stag Hare.
* Sela and Fangburn tell BlatantLies to Cluny in an attempt to explain why Redtooth is missing - he actually got killed by Constance, they claim he fell in a random swamp. Fangburn is so used to agreeing with everything his boss says that this happens:
-->'''Cluny''': [[SarcasmMode And then I suppose three little pigs with wings flew down and gave you a toffee apple each?]]
-->'''Fangburn''': Yes. Er, I mean, what was that, Chief?
-->(Sela kicks him.)
[[folder: Mattimeo ]]
* This scene:
-->"Mangiz does not forget an insult, hedgepig."
-->"Good, then here's a few more to remember, you [[FloweryInsults brainless featherbottomed excuse for a duck]]!"
-->"I will not stand here and be insulted!"
-->"Then stand somewhere else and I'll insult you there, featherbag!"
** At one point, Ambrose mentions that he wishes Basil were there, as Basil can apparently stand there all day and insult a person without repeating himself a single time.
* Rollo the baby vole's songs. Some of them are downright hilarious, with one being his own version of a song Basil and Ambrose had been singing just moments earlier.
[[folder: Mossflower ]]
* Martin's OddFriendship with Gonff, self-proclaimed Prince of Mousethieves.
[[folder: The Legend of Luke ]]
* Gonff befriends a goshawk by using his old Prince of Mousethieves shtick. The goshawk, Krar Woodwatcher, honestly believes Gonff is a prince and cannot wait to serve him.
* Beauregard "Beau" Fethringsol Cosfortingham trying to remember his name. He finds it hard, due to his memory going from old age, and winds up calling himself Beauregard Fethringclair Confounditall.
* Chugger the squirrelbabe adopts the four old creatures from the ''Arfship'' as his "ole granpas". Trimp tells him to stop being so rude, but they respond that he can call them blather-faced bloaters just so long as he keeps feeding them.
[[folder: Mariel of Redwall ]]
* The RunningGag about the mole who has a taste for wild garlic.
[[folder: The Bellmaker ]]
* Mariel and Dandin toward the beginning. They've established that they don't have any food except for some months-old oatcakes that Mariel had kept to remind her of Redwall, and they decide to sleep. Dandin starts talking about Abbey food, and then:
-->'''Dandin:''' Prob'ly mint tea as well, icy cold, brewed since dawn, clear and fragrant, just right for sipping on a hot day like... ''(Mariel hits him over the head with her haversack)'' Yowch! \\
'''Mariel:''' One more word and I'll let you have it again!\\
'''Dandin:''' Can't hear you, old mouseypaws. You've knocked me senseless with those two oatcakes in there!\\
'''Mariel:''' Good! Perhaps you'll be quiet now.\\
'''Dandin:''' Quiet? I haven't said a single word!\\
'''Mariel:''' Right, then ''I'll'' say a single word: Goodnight!\\
'''Dandin:''' Don't you mean good afternoon?\\
'''Mariel:''' I mean goodnight, or I'll brain you with this haversack!\\
'''Dandin:''' Oh, righto. Goodnight!
** It's especially entertaining in the audio version - some particularly good voice acting on the part of Dandin's actor.
* Pretty much anything Blaggut does.
** At supper, he asks Mellus where the mousebabe and molebabe are, and calls her "stripedog". She glares at him, and responds tightly that they're in bed and her name is Mellus, not "stripedog". Completely unaware of how angry he'd just made her, Blaggut responds cheerfully:
--->'''Blaggut:''' Pleased t'meet yer, Mellers. My name's Blaggut, but the Cap'n 'ere calls me fat'ead an' lazypaws an' baggybum an' suchlike names. Hoho, 'e's a one fer names, is the Cap'n!\\
''(Slipp kicks him)''\\
'''Slipp:''' Will you stow all that 'Cap'n, Cap'n'! Yer an addle-nosed, bottlebrained, butterbellied barnacle!
* Durry gets swept overboard, and Joseph, without thinking, grabs "the thing nearest to him - Foremole." He swings Foremole over the rail by his feet so he can grab Durry.
[[folder: Outcast of Redwall ]]
* Balefur's entire introduction scene.
--> '''Swartt:''' "I am Swartt Sixclaw, leader of this horde!"
--> '''[[JerkAss Balefur]]:''' "Aye, so you are. What else is new, ferret?"
* "Ferret smashed inta bits! 'Ead one place, paws another, tail inna nundred bits. Smashed ferret! Yeeheehee!"
* "Some warlord you are. I've seen more action from a squashed frog!"
* Jodd's full name.
[[folder: Pearls of Lutra ]]
* This moment:
-->'''Tansy:''' "Put a paw near that frosting, and I'll smack it with this spoon!"
--> '''[[BigEater Clecky:]]''' [[ExactWords *scoops some into his mouth with his ear*]]
* Most scenes with Clecky and Garrul together. Clecky is very highstrung and Garrul is laidback, which makes for some interesting dialogue.
[[folder: The Long Patrol ]]
* "If brains wuz bread, youda starved to death afore you was born!"
* Having just captured the Painted Ones, the hares shout out recipes for cooking one. When others ask for some, Rockjaw Grang responds that he's been doing all the carrying so this one is his and the others should get their own; this one's going in a hotpot. After Major Perigord remarks that they are not really going to eat the rat, Rockjaw simply says, "spoilsport!".
* Rockjaw threatening to bean Lieutenant Morio with a pie for calling him Russano's "pretty little nurse" after the badgerbabe is christened.
* Tammo attempting to speak like a vermin for his undercover mission with Midge and Rockjaw. His accent is so bad that they both decide he should just pretend to be mute.
* Two incompetent rats in Damug's army, Sneezewort and Lousewort. At one point, they smack into each other twice in their hurry to get away from someone.
[[folder: Marlfox ]]
* The Duel of Insults.
* Florian vs. Dwopple the mousebabe. "Madame, that wretch shot me in the posterior, and called me a rabbit t'boot!"
* Song's grandma, Ellayo, is fiercer than just about anyone in the book. It's to the point that when she threatens to tan the tail of her grown son, he backs down because she will seriously do it.
** Also Ellayo discovering that she is apparently the adoptive mother of no less than twelve hedgehogs, owing to her long lost husband having brought them home with him when they are reunited.
[[folder: Lord Brocktree ]]
* Nearly everything having to do with Dotti. The girl is a one-hare comedy routine.
* Lord Brocktree and Dotti's interactions.
* The Rabble hedgehogs constantly getting words wrong. Examples include:
-->'''Mirklewort:''' *to her son Skittles* H'I'll skelp yore tail wiv a big stick! Go an' play! Can't yer see this is a serious conservation?
-->'''Baron Drucco:''' They're probably off at a celerybrashun or somethin'.
-->'''Log a Log Grenn:''' Celerybrashun?
-->'''Mirklewort:''' Don't let our big words fool ye, marm. Drucco means they've gone to a party o' some sort.
-->'''Mirklewort:''' Oh, hush yer whinin', Drucco! If'n we wants the haremaid to win, we have t' make some sacriphones!
-->'''Ruff:''' I reckon we gotta make some sacrifices, too, marm!
-->'''Mirklewort:''' *nods sagely* Them, too!
** On that front, Baron Drucco and Mirklewort together. Drucco is an enormous hedgehog leader, but it appears that his wife, wiry little Mirklewort, is the ''real'' leader of the Rabble.
* Skittles has apparently wandered off no less than four times since he was born. He is exactly two seasons old, and is probably the most precocious Dibbun in the series.
[[folder: Loamhedge ]]
* [[PunchClockVillain Flinky]] and [[AffablyEvil company]]. At least before they kill poor Junty the Cellarhog. Luckily LaserGuidedKarma catches up to them.
[[folder: High Rhulain ]]
* Tiria Wildlough meets Brantalis the barnacle goose when he just sort of lands on top of her.
* Leatho joking around with Kolun's babies.
* Most of Deedero's scenes. During one of them, she sarcastically asks Leatho if he would mind rescuing the poor, cold families on the other side of the bay at some point that season.
* The baby otter telling Tiria and Leatho her names for them: "Kweemarm" and "Fleeko Spellbrown", respectively.
* Most times when Riggu Felis and his treacherous son Pitru meet, they exchange petty insults like teenage girls who showed up at the same place wearing the same outfit.
* Abbess Lycian brains a rat with a teapot. Later on, it's shown that the teapot is now stuck on his head.