* Kalidor and Sonja's first fight to see if he can BestHerToBedHer... ends in a draw; as does their second one. Also, to increase the potential irony, it turns out they've ''both'' made a vow something like this. (Of course, considering his smiling teasing of her when he learns of her vow, it's possible he's joking, and just wants to do a rematch.)
* While the movie version is obviously not universally beloved, one can always get a kick out of Prince Tarn. That boy is hilarious!
--> '''Prince Tarn''': Boy? Boy!?
** One of the Prince's best moments was near the begining of the film.
--> '''Prince Tarn''': My army ran away. Do they want to live forever? I refused to surrender.
--> '''Falkon''': So she knocked down the other half.
* Falkon is usually always good for a laugh too.
--> '''Falkon''': Your Highness, this pearl may BELONG to somebody.
--> '''Prince Tarn''': It does! And he wants it NOW!
** It's amazing, the things that man ''willingly'' puts up with.
* Gotta love the part just after Sonja helps Tarn and Falkon out of a jam.
--> '''Prince Tarn''': Reward her, and tell her who l am.
--> '''Falkon''': His Royal Highness, the Prince Tarn, Great Lord of Hablok... Keeper of the spotless throne... Great elephant who fertilizes the world with his...
--> '''Prince Tarn''': I told you never to say THAT!
* During the fight with Brytag:
--> '''Brytag:''' I shall feed your eyes to the birds, red-hair!
--> '''Sonja:''' I don't need eyes to find you. I can smell you from a hundred paces.
* Tarn standing there, barely looking away in disgust, as Ikol gets crushed.
!!The Comic Book
* In issue #4 of GailSimone's run, after Sonja, who has exiled herself after contracting the plague, is found by Ayla and Nias:
--> '''Sonja:''' Did you remember to bring...
--> '''Ayla:''' Yes, mistress? Food? Weapons? Anything you ask!
--> '''Sonja:''' '''''[[INeedAFreakingDrink Alcohol]]''''', you idiots.
** Although Sonja has been banished, humiliated, and is suffering terribly from plague, [[spoiler: (actually poison)]] and has seen many friends and good men die, she remains remarkably stoic and level headed throughout her ordeal. That all changes when she hears about the recent prohibitionů
-->'''Nias:''' My humble apologies glorious one, but our cruel overlord has forbidden all places of revelry so that we may spend our time in contemplation and prayer instead.
-->'''Sonja:''' You mean they '''CLOSED THE SUNDERED BOAR?!'''
**Also, from that same series;
-->'''Ayla:''' ''(boasting)'' We have killed hundreds!
-->'''Sonja:''' ''(unimpressed)'' Men, were they?
-->'''Ayla:''' ''(sheepishly)'' Well... rabbits, actually.
-->'''Nias:''' They were BIG rabbits...
-->'''Sonja''' ''(facepalms) This does not bode well''